The Truth....

Pakandi baba

Now i'm not anti muslims as you'll know from my ther posts.

But here are a few negatives we need to educate ourselves on, because that's what they attack us Sikhs on...

Islam has 73 sects/cults

Mohammed says only one of these sects will be allowed into heaven, now which one if i was to convert would allow this?? As they all claim to be 'true'

And if the Quran is the word of God then why so many different groups??

Shias, Sunnis, Wahabis are all sects of Islam, Shias whip themselves until they bleed...muslims hate this (sunnis) and mock them and call shia muslims 'Kafir' infidels. (If you go to yuotube and type in Shia you'll see varous acts performed by the shias and sunnis mock them...)

E.g Worshipping graves, crawling on their hands and knees rubbing the nose on the ground?? Shia and sunni rivalry is exposed in Iraq, look at the shia's being blown up by sunnis, and the mosques...At least Sikh breakaway groups won't attack a Gurdwara Sahib....

OK, if Islam and the kuran are true then why do the Shia's reject the Kuran to be the word of God?? THEY ONLY THINK A PART OF IT IS TRUE AND ONLY RECITE THAT! - So if their is doubt amongst muslims themselves, then what good is the Kuran and Islam to the 'non-beleivers'? You see muslims are good at hiding hte negatives to the rest when trying to convert you, so like i say, EDUCATE YOURSELVES.

Now my only reason for posting this is, muslims pick on the negatives with our religion (as i said above) even though i can't see any, so in order to defend our religion we should educate ourselves and ONLY use it on muslims in defence of our dharam. I have good muslim friends, but a few select individuals need confrontation, verbally.

But i alos say this, learn about Sikhi and follow it, as this IS THE TRUE WAY OF GETTING TO SACH KHAND. d_oh.gif

But respect other religions in the process

Gur Fateh

But i alos say this, learn about Sikhi and follow it, as this IS THE TRUE WAY OF GETTING TO SACH KHAND. d_oh.gif

Gur Fateh[/b]

I understand what you are saying veerji, but in the process we have got to be careful that we don't use all our energies on undermining the other faith group. There's too many young "Sikhs" who seem to be experts on ripping Islam apart at the moment. But when it comes to finding young Sikhs who are able to take a Hukumnama, do Viakhia of GurBani then we struggle.

Question is, have we got our priorites right?

Gur Fateh[/b]

I understand what you are saying veerji, but in the process we have got to be careful that we don't use all our energies on undermining the other faith group. There's too many young "Sikhs" who seem to be experts on ripping Islam apart at the moment. But when it comes to finding young Sikhs who are able to take a Hukumnama, do Viakhia of GurBani then we struggle.

Question is, have we got our priorites right?

Well i just thought i'd shed light on the fact muslims have flaws too. And we should respect other religions, but as they say a Sikh never attacks first, be it verbally or non-verbal.

Gurbani is the way forward :D

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Atheists love to hear all the negatives so they can say "see what religion is" as if they can make a real decision by never seeing for themselves. They say prove God I say prove there is no God and they just shut up and think because in the back of their mind they beleive something that they base their life from. I think the devil worshippers that say there is no God is funny because in the christian side of the world, if there is the devil then there is God rolleyes.gif Sikhs beieve evil is from within an idle mind and not from some red skinned horned man that is half goat body and man that lives in fire (sounds more hindu than hindu)

Just remember muslims have their problems and thats why alot run around like hoodlems. Sikhs do the same as well. If muslims bow 5 times a day doesnt mean they are truelly worshipping God, they could be just doing it because their parents will not allow otherwise, or they do it for the religious protection or support. So dont think all are real God fearing people, just as much as the Sikhs how do matha tekna but live the opposite once out of the Gurughar.

Raamkalee, Fifth Mehl:

Some call Him, 'Raam, Raam', and some call Him, 'Khudaa-i'. Some serve Him as 'Gusain', others as 'Allaah'. ||1|| He is the Cause of causes, the Generous Lord. He showers His Grace and Mercy upon us. ||1||Pause|| Some bathe at sacred shrines of pilgrimage, and some make the pilgrimage to Mecca.| Some perform devotional worship services, and some bow their heads in prayer. ||2|| Some read the Vedas, and some the Koran. Some wear blue robes, and some wear white. ||3|| Some call themselves Muslim, and some call themselves Hindu. Some yearn for paradise, and others long for heaven. ||4|| Says Nanak, one who realizes the Hukam of God's Will, knows the secrets of his Lord and Master. ||5||9|| (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 885)

If the Lord Allah lives only in the mosque, then to whom does the rest of the world belong? According to the Hindus, the Lord's Name abides in the idol, but there is no truth in either of these claims. ||1|| O Allah, O Raam, I live by Your Name. Please show mercy to me, O Master. ||1||Pause|| The God of the Hindus lives in the southern lands, and the God of the Muslims lives in the west. So search in your heart - look deep into your heart of hearts; this is the home and the place where God lives. ||2|| (Bhagat Kabir, pg. 1349)

The Brahmins observe twenty-four fasts during the year, and the Muslims fast during the month of Ramadaan. The Muslims set aside eleven months, and claim that the treasure is only in the one month. ||3|| What is the use of bathing at Orissa? Why do the Muslims bow their heads in the mosque? If someone has deception in his heart, what good is it for him to utter prayers? And what good is it for him to go on pilgrimage to Mecca? ||4|| (Bhagat Kabir, pg. 1349)

O Mullah, tell me: is this God's Justice? The doubts of your mind have not been dispelled. ||1||Pause|| You seize a living creature, and then bring it home and kill its body; you have killed only the clay. The light of the soul passes into another form. So tell me, what have you killed? ||2|| And what good are your purifications? Why do you bother to wash your face? And why do you bother to bow your head in the mosque? Your heart is full of hypocrisy; what good are your prayers or your pilgrimage to Mecca? ||3|| You are impure; you do not understand the Pure Lord. You do not know His Mystery. Says Kabeer, you have missed out on paradise; your mind is set on hell. ||4||4|| (Bhagat Kabir, pg. 1350)

Because of the love of woman, circumcision is done; I don't believe in it, O Siblings of Destiny. If God wished me to be a Muslim, it would be cut off by itself. ||2||

If circumcision makes one a Muslim, then what about a woman? She is the other half of a man's body, and she does not leave him, so he remains a Hindu. ||3|| Give up your holy books, and remember the Lord, you fool, and stop oppressing others so badly. Kabeer has grasped hold of the Lord's Support, and the Muslims have utterly failed. ||4||8|| (Bhagat Kabir, pg. 477)

Keeping your fasts, reciting your prayers, and reading the Kalma, the Islamic creed, shall not take you to paradise. The Temple of Mecca is hidden within your mind, if you only knew it. ||2|| (Bhagat Kabir, pg. 480)

i was planning on quoting verses from the kuran...i thought mayb i better not rolleyes.gif

sum folks here seem to get <Edited> off 4 sum reason :D