Trick Or Treaters...

RajanSingh

vaaheguroo jee kaa khaalsaa,

vaaheguroo jee kee fate.

I was just wondering, should we give sweets to people how come around our house for trick or treat or should we give it to some needy person? Same with the 'trick' part, cuz apparently you have to give some money if they show you a trick. Would you give the money or sweets to someone who needs it or is it ok to give it to them?

please give me your views, and i need them quick because people have already started to come round to my house! :TH: LOL.gif

Fateh jee

Halloween is a bit of fun - part of western culture. Just relax a bit and give them whatever u can - some sweets or a bit of loose change. Not going to kill ya and u make some kids a bit happier.

western culture.. actually, it originated elsewhere. It was called "all hallows eve" before.

Once I brought skool friends home on haloween and my dhadi jee handed them ladoo's hahaha lol. the gora were like ewww wats that yellowish stuff lol. Man I was embaras so I said its candy just came out yesterday so its new.

Halloween is a bit of fun - part of western culture. Just relax a bit and give them whatever u can - some sweets or a bit of loose change. Not going to kill ya and u make some kids a bit happier.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

im going trik or treating myself. will u give me parshad if i walk that far too?

All Hallow's Eve originated in Scot/Ireland, by the Celts. Hallow=saint.

Eve=day before

Nov. 1=All Saint's Day

Youd be walking for a long time, about 1hundred something miles heheheh :D If you were going to walk that far Id have a whole bowl ready just for you :@