Kurehit

Guest gupty

What made you take amrit gupty? if you are not aware of your kurehits?

How will you know if you have violated any if you have to come on a forum and ask if hair falling off your head when u comb is a kurehit?

I think i am going crazy

Guest s133k_s1kh
What made you take amrit gupty? if you are not aware of your kurehits?

How will you know if you have violated any if you have to come on a forum and ask if hair falling off your head when u comb is a kurehit?

I think i am going crazy

FATEH!!

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif I have to say this, I am starting to like your posts. They are darn funny. Where did he say he is amritdhari :D :@ ?

and ye you think right :TH: tongue.gif

on one side u got ppl encouraging ppl to take amrit .. and giving advice that dun worry guru ji will help u just take the first step ..

and then you got ppl saying why u asking questions if ur amritdhari..

not all amritdharis are perfect.. everyone is on the stage of learning.. a forum is made to learn more about sikhi for urself and help others and share ideas wit others.. no one here is an 'A' scholar!

I never tell people its the first step

People think its the first step in terms of "Learning more later on"

No, you don't take it when you're new to sikhi and dont know anything, you take amrit, and you still have that disgust in your brain with society, then you are committing a greater kurehit which is inside your mind. Rather, We should wait for that day when we can proudly say i am a Singh.

By keeping your hair, taking amrit, this can be done in a month, the standards for being a "Sikh" have been lowered by sangat drastically, That is why lots of amritdharis are still having childish problems with kaam and other things, Wait for amrit, it's not the first step, But it is the first step at the same time, you have to understand the true meaning of what is first step, First is w hen you become a singh, read bani, do simran, etc from there on, u will get to another level, read the meaning of amrit and what it is, WHAT WAS THE REASON AND CAUSE/EFFECT FOR FIRST 5 PANJ PYARE TO TAKE AMRIT.. can you do it for that same reason?

People take amrit, but are still worried about their family, still attached to moh. I know these cannot be eliminated, but there are types for each one, The bigger moh may be difficult, but i'm talking about childish situations i see people complaning about.

You do also say everyone is on the stage of learning, We should stay on that Stage of learning until it hits us, that We know enough. I know some may say oh well that's ego sayin u know enough... That's again childish, you know how things work, When you know enough and you are willing to do some seva you will be blessed with amrit, you wont even have to take it your soul will need it.

Ill put it simple, there comes a time when the 5 vikars will be weakend this will be at a certain point. You have to then move on to the other step..

Thikn of it like that game ..Frogger.. u know, when the frog has to cross the street, but all these cars keep coming?

Sort of like that, you move up when things are really weak and out, (when theres no car) then u wait in the next line, waiting for the same thing to happen again.

Meaning, you wait and move up slowly.

Also i can even give examples of people who did it like this and they aren't Bramgyanis they're humans like me and you, but they didnt have such a weak attachment in "taking amrit". Infact, he was supposed to be YOM, but things got delayed as he went to india... Hopefully in the next few months we can get him on