Does Vaheguroo Make You Ill?

In our break today me and Rajan Singh were talking about vaheguroo (no surpise their we always do! :D )

But i asked him is it Vaheguroo that makes you ill and why?

Of course its bacteria that makes you ill but does God wish you to be ill and if so why?

Khalsa123 and Rajan Singh :TH:

there* Khalsa123 & Rajan Singh

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WaheguruJiKaKhalsaWaheguruJiKiFateh

For being ill, to winning the lottery all happens under the will of Waheguru ji. Whatever happens to us, happens because of our Karm from our past lives.

jo har parabh bhaanaa so thee-aa Dhur likhi-aa na maytai ko-ay. ||3||

All things happen according to the Will of the Lord God. No one can erase the pre-ordained Writ of Destiny. ||3||

Guru Ram Das

But, one can change their karm from bad to good by recitation of Gurmantr and Bani. And, of course by taking Amrit.

- daas

WaheguruJiKaKhalsaWaheguruJiKiFateh

I have no deal with the willl of Waheguru but it make me think about those lil babies that die at birth or young ages? It all gets real complex when you think about WHY things happen; I think that's why it's better to accept it as Waheguru's will and we cannot ever begin to fathom his ways...as they say; 'the Lord works in mysterious ways!'

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Khalsa123 you should go and buy some books so you can read about all these questions you are asking. Go on the net to watch Sikh videos etc. I dont want to sound rude but you ask a book full of questions :D