Khalsaforce.net Updated

khalsaforce

wjkk

wjkf jee

KhalsaForce was updated today with two videos, relics of guru gobind singh maharaj and a tribute video to bhai sukhdev singh babbar. Also 3 wallpapers are added and the gallery has been updated with new sant jarnail singh images at www.khalsaforce.net/gallery and visit ww.khalsaforce.net for other updates. :e:

• 1 year later...

fateh

Bro I started university so I barely get 1 minute to work on the website so maybe during spring break I will try to get it online, hopefully with kirpa

what happened to the site??

i see so many amazing pics my cousin had saved from the site... but never saw the site in real....

and i can't seem to find it

• 1 month later...

paaji.. its long since we have talked... since i started designing punjabonline.. i have grown into a web designer by guru's kirpa... and ur help.. u have really changed my life... i m free now.. exams r over and college will be starting in june(animation and multimedia).. plzz tell me if i can help u in designing website.. my own website is www.starkfirms.com

fateh ji