Rap Music Help

khalsaforce

Guest Narinder Singh

Using profanity and racist remarks under the banner of "Khalsa Revolution"? Sorry buddy, but i and many others dont wanna associate ourselves with your hypocritical revolution.

If you wanna send out a message, make sure its pure and truthful, not dirty and pakandi, its not the Khalsa way my friend.

Sorry if i've offended anyone, its just that i was very offended...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF

Just wanted 2 give my insight on 2 this, i used to dj and mc back in the day, basically you dont need to use swearing words and use the word N***** in ya lyrics, 1st of all its offensive to people many of the afro-carriebean race and got nufink 2 do with the khalsa project!

Be more veritile with ya lyrics, dnt copy other rappers who swear, create your own style!!

be creative and try 2 put ya mindframe into how a good sikh speaks!

Khoob Teri Pagri, Miteh Teri Bol!!

VJKK VJKF!

Everyone chill the words have been taken out and replaced with non offensive words so no worries. :e:

Just cos black people use Ni**a between themselves does that make it right? Has anyone seen that film 'Coach carter" with Samual L. Jackson? I believe he had a few problems with the word and was quite offended in it.