The Biggest Gurudwara In Europe And Look At The State Of It!

Fear NOBODY

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

I really respect the investigation work carried out, definatley get a job in our local council health and saftey department. i think we should take some direct action before getting in contact with the commitee, because they will probably want to set up a cleaning commitee. knowing how they like to slow eveything down with bureacracy.

how about we alll get togther this saturday morning at 10 am, at park avenue gurdwara, we can see what needs doing and what we can do. to start off i'm sure we can put in a couple of pounds each to get some cleaning things and just do the basics e.g cleaning windows, toilets, sinks etc.

we can then move on to havelock road. hopefully once we've got a few more ppl we can have two groups one at each gurdwara.

once the commitee see we are willing to do the seva maybe they will help as out and listen to other suggestions we have about broken windows etc

who knows this idea might catch on in other gurdwaras, followed by 'how clean is your gurdwara?' (channel 4 show).

leave a post to say your interested and if you want to change time or day

hopefully this will take off.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes penji i think thats a realiii gudd idea u thought off... but the comiity my hav a problem wiv us doin seva caz weneva me n ma fellow sikhs try n do seva we hav a load of prblems n they dont let us do seva.... but yh les make it 9ish n clean it to our best of our ability... then we can go ahed n clean havlok mayb on sundai or if we got tyme on saturdai... everyone try n bring a few quid to get sum cleaning equipment or even better bring some along.... wjk wjkf

great to know we are on the way. that makes three of us now my brother is coming along, need a few more ppl 9 oclock is fine. crazy that the commitee has a problem with the sangat doing seva, we can deal with that once we get started. great to see your so enhustastic but how about we strat with just saturdays because i'm not from southall bit of a problem coming in both days.

Hope the rest of the sangat is thinking about it!!!!

yh jus keep spreadin the word, get all us sikhs to unite to geather n do seva 4 our waheguru n b proud of wat we acomplished n hw lovely the gurudwara wil look lyk once we are done! thank u to al this sangat whoes actully raised this mater up along with me. i didnt think people wud reali do mch but im realii glad to see ther are sikhs out their who do care for the gurudwaras as mch as i do. wjk wjkf bhul chuk maaf karo