Religious Prejudism

njjassa

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh sangat ji i had this research paper in my english class the topic was like state and religion , my professor is white lady and shes pitty sensible,nice and open minded kind of person

my issue is i was reading that the article "Article From A White Person Talking About Sikhi!, Very Impressed!" and i felt proud of myself that akal purakh gave me birth in a sikh family because i saw a lot of programs and presentations on history channel about christanity and all the time i had a lot of doubts in my mind i am not really a complete sikh

point is when talked about religion why oppose and resist other religion so much that we have to call em "terrorists"? i am actually talking about islam i respect their religion too but radicalism is a disease in every religion

my question is that why the leader of religion is always responsible in all the radicalism (when Pope called Prophet Mohommad as terrorist?)

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh d_oh.gif

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

The pope deviously read that qoute so that catholics jump on the anti bandwagon along with anyother anti islamists. He was estimating how many people in the world are against islam, so he can now, when the right time is to say another deroatory remark about islam to start a movement against. He just want to be nominated rather than label himself as the 21st century crusader saint.

Why would any "holyman" read off anything on t.v to the whole world derogatory about anyother religions?????????? (agenda maybe)