Guest s133k_s1kh
is this something to do with sex, have you been lusting or have u had sex with someone...what have you done exactly? Dont be shy please say.........have you sort of done something to yourself?

grin.gif

FATEH !!

Bibi Chandanjit Kaur ... its just dat he surrendered to one of the 5 evils..and thats wht he is trying to tell us.

Hardeep veer ji its pretty much clear from the things he has said that he is talkin of sex. I dont think we should be asking all the details and wht he is feeling here. You can PM him and ask him ..he'll be more comfortable if you talk there.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

GUR FATEH !!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<> siqgur pRswid ]

ik oa(n)kaar sathigur prasaadh ||

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

rwgu gauVI mhlw 9 ]

raag gourree mehalaa 9 ||

Raag Gauree, Ninth Mehla

swDo mn kw mwnu iqAwgau ]

saadhho man kaa maan thiaago ||

: Holy Saadhus: forsake the pride of your mind.

kwmu k®oDu sMgiq durjn kI qw qy Aihinis Bwgau ]1] rhwau ]

kaam krodhh sa(n)gath dhurajan kee thaa thae ahinis bhaago ||1|| rehaao ||

Sexual desire, anger and the company of evil people - run away from them, day and night. ||1||Pause||

suKu duKu dono sm kir jwnY Aauru mwnu Apmwnw ]

sukh dhukh dhono sam kar jaanai aour maan apamaanaa ||

One who knows that pain and pleasure are both the same, and honor and dishonor as well,

hrK sog qy rhY AqIqw iqin jig qqu pCwnw ]1]

harakh sog thae rehai atheethaa thin jag thath pashhaanaa ||1||

who remains detached from joy and sorrow, realizes the true essence in the world. ||1||

ausqiq inMdw doaU iqAwgY KojY pdu inrbwnw ]

ousathath ni(n)dhaa dhooo thiaagai khojai padh nirabaanaa ||

Renounce both praise and blame; seek instead the state of Nirvaanaa.

jn nwnk iehu Kylu kTnu hY iknhUM gurmuiK jwnw ]2]1]

jan naanak eihu khael kat(h)an hai kinehoo(n) guramukh jaanaa ||2||1||

O servant Nanak, this is such a difficult game; only a few Gurmukhs understand it! ||2||1||

Panj mahabali yodhay, in this day n age, there is no way u can win the battle.

Sikhs back in the times of Guru Gobind Singh ji's time used to pray day and night, even when they were doing seva, sleeping, or their daily chores. Nobody can pray like the singh at the time of guru ji. Baba Deep Singh ji used to do something like 100 jaap sahibs (im not 100% accurate on this, could be 100 or 200 somthig like this much) a day.

Now if we can have this sort of prem (love) and sharda (respect) and pray day and night. Rememba singhs at guru sahibs times used to pray all night, their sareevs (bodys) where a sleep but their mind was awake praying silently.

Only then can we have power of beating the panj mahabali's!!!

To the poster of this thread, if u want to survive, u have to stop calling Kaam. If u call him he will come to ur mind platform and rule. If u dont call him then he kaam cant rule you.

Few examples of calling kaam, if u walkin down a street and u see a pretty girl, nice curves, wiggle wiggle lol, then u have to control ur mind, stop looking and control, in this way u can win. Man jeet tha jagjeet

koor kriya urjheyo sab he jag - dude i dont know wot u done, but if u need to talk feel free to contact me. Kaam is a very hard battle i agree, ive done experiments as well, i will always lose to kaam, if u call it.

Kalijog tha raaj ahh, Maya is the mother of the 5 dusts, kaljug is the king of this age.

Remember if u get defeated with any of the 5 evils, get up and fight back, thats wot we are, saint soldiers, never give up. just my 2 cents :D

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Few examples of calling kaam, if u walkin down a street and u see a pretty girl, nice curves, wiggle wiggle lol, then u have to control ur mind, stop looking and control, in this way u can win.

what the hell? i swear guys are so preverted-funny how stupid punjabi people big up boys over girls when guys think of these physical things by merely seeing a girl walking down the street!...no wonder mussaleh force women to cover up, cus they have gundh in their minds when they look at them.

Guest peacemaker

is this something to do with sex, have you been lusting or have u had sex with someone...what have you done exactly? Dont be shy please say.........have you sort of done something to yourself?

grin.gif

Who are you talking to?

Guest s133k_s1kh

grin.gif

Who are you talking to?

Not you Peacemaker bai :D :@ ...he asked that from the thread starter.

Ooops...Papi vi lukia betha <_<

grin.gif

Who are you talking to?

i believe hardeep singh was talking to the starter of the topic

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jee...

thank you sangat jee ....tan man kaat kaat sab arpi...even if i do everything possible..i cant payback the love that tusi bestow kar rahay aa, . ... waheguru sadh sangat jee jay mai guru nanak da sikh han ,,,, yah koi apnay aap nu guru saheb jee da sikh akhwaanda hai ,,,, he has to defeat kaam krodh lobh mooh hankaar...i m trying to com out of the mud that i m in , jisday lai tuhaadi support waykh k tuhaaday mithay charna wich sees niwaan da dil karda hai .....waheguru .......mayree bhaino...mayray veero.....tuhaada chota veer kaam nu cheti jitega kyunkee sikh hai oh guru granth saheb jee da ,,,, sangat jee asees bakhsho ,,,, waqt aan tay eh chota jeha stupid fool tuhaanu sab kujh charna wich baith k dass dayga ,, bas sir tay asees banaai rakho jee

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jee d_oh.gif

<> siqgur pRswid ]

ik oa(n)kaar sathigur prasaadh ||

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

rwgu gauVI mhlw 9 ]

raag gourree mehalaa 9 ||

Raag Gauree, Ninth Mehla

swDo mn kw mwnu iqAwgau ]

saadhho man kaa maan thiaago ||

: Holy Saadhus: forsake the pride of your mind.

kwmu k®oDu sMgiq durjn kI qw qy Aihinis Bwgau ]1] rhwau ]

kaam krodhh sa(n)gath dhurajan kee thaa thae ahinis bhaago ||1|| rehaao ||

Sexual desire, anger and the company of evil people - run away from them, day and night. ||1||Pause||

suKu duKu dono sm kir jwnY Aauru mwnu Apmwnw ]

sukh dhukh dhono sam kar jaanai aour maan apamaanaa ||

One who knows that pain and pleasure are both the same, and honor and dishonor as well,

hrK sog qy rhY AqIqw iqin jig qqu pCwnw ]1]

harakh sog thae rehai atheethaa thin jag thath pashhaanaa ||1||

who remains detached from joy and sorrow, realizes the true essence in the world. ||1||

ausqiq inMdw doaU iqAwgY KojY pdu inrbwnw ]

ousathath ni(n)dhaa dhooo thiaagai khojai padh nirabaanaa ||

Renounce both praise and blame; seek instead the state of Nirvaanaa.

jn nwnk iehu Kylu kTnu hY iknhUM gurmuiK jwnw ]2]1]

jan naanak eihu khael kat(h)an hai kinehoo(n) guramukh jaanaa ||2||1||

O servant Nanak, this is such a difficult game; only a few Gurmukhs understand it! ||2||1||

bhai sahib, even guru ji is saying, run away from these. run away from them and run towards guruji.