Hazur Sahib Hindu Practices

Guest militant singh

Guest militant singh

look at the following link yh ..shows hw messed up hazur sahib has got with da hindu rituals -da fake nihangs like niddar lot have taken over there and cut up goats outside they do sum fire fing inside same as a mandir DISGRACE

look at the following link yh ..shows hw messed up hazur sahib has got with da hindu rituals -da fake nihangs like niddar lot have taken over there and cut up goats outside they do sum fire fing inside same as a mandir DISGRACE

Takht Hazoor Sahib is a ucha Asthaan Dasmesh Pitha Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji, please do not direspect it.

84 survivor, when the hindu mahants put moortis in harmmandir sahib and the khalsa declared it as bipran ki reet and kicked out the masands to restore maryada was that disrespecting darbar sahib?

no. no one is direspecting hazur sahib as a place, they are talking about the practices there. don't be so much into blind rituals that any questioning leads to "disrespect" the gurus talked against blind rituals.

no one talking about disrespecting hazur sahib, they are talking about maryada. because other wise with your attitude, people can put morrtis in darbar sahib and if anyone objects it would be disrespect.

peace.

Read the aarti

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=51

and you will realize why this is not condoned by guru sahib. from what i've heard from people who have visited harzur sahib, they say that there is a BIG influence of hindu faith.

You have no nose, but you have thousands of noses.

i never understood wat this means

can sumone please explain?

You have no nose, but you have thousands of noses.
i never understood wat this means

can sumone please explain?

its talking about the 2 aspects of waheguru, nirgun and sargun

shs qv nYn nn nYn hih qoih kau shs mUriq nnw eyk quohI ]

sehas thav nain nan nain hehi thohi ko sehas moorath nanaa eaek thuohee ||

You have thousands of eyes, and yet You have no eyes. You have thousands of forms, and yet You do not have even one.

shs pd ibml nn eyk pd gMD ibnu shs qv gMD iev clq mohI ]2]

sehas padh bimal nan eaek padh ga(n)dhh bin sehas thav ga(n)dhh eiv chalath mohee ||2||

You have thousands of Lotus Feet, and yet You do not have even one foot. You have no nose, but you have thousands of noses. This Play of Yours entrances me. ||2||

what i meant was, what does the nose stand for/mean in this case?

wat i always thought is that the thousannd feet mean that god is everywhere, thousand eyes mean god sees eveything, thoudsands forms means god can show his roop though diff people, but yet god doesnt have a form, eyes or feet phyically <----- if thats wat it means then iv'e understood wat this part means, but

wat wud the thousands nose represent?