Check Out The Site By Misguided Hindu Brothers

vijaydeep Singh

When Shri Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib was asked to become a Muslim, then he had replied to Aurangzeb as follows:

utra bhandyo dharam hum Hindu | aati priya ko kim kare nikandu ||

lok parlok ubhay sukh dani | aanan paayiyat yahi samaani ||

mati maleen moorakh mati jey-yi | isko tyagey paamar soi ||

Hindu dharam rakhey jag mahi | tumre karey vinsai yeh nahi ||

Translation: -

"My answer is that I am a Hindu and I love the Hindu Dharam. How can anybody destroy it? The Hindu Dharam provides happiness both in this world as well as in the other world. There is no other religion like it. Only a deranged person or a fool would leave it to become vile. The Hindu Dharam will remain in the world forever. (Oh Aurangzeb) it is not going to be destroyed by your efforts." - Shri Guru Teg Bahadur, Hind dee Chadar

Note: Guru Teg Bahadar was beheaded by Aurangzeb in Chandani Chowk in Delhi. He refused to convert to Islam and leave the Hindu Dharam, in order to save his life. A gurudwara stands at the place where he was beheaded. MORE CRAP 4RM DIS SITE CRAP CRAP CRAP

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"My answer is that I am a Hindu and I love the Hindu Dharam. How can anybody destroy it? The Hindu Dharam provides happiness both in this world as well as in the other world. There is no other religion like it. Only a deranged person or a fool would leave it to become vile. The Hindu Dharam will remain in the world forever. (Oh Aurangzeb) it is not going to be destroyed by your efforts." - Shri Guru Teg Bahadur, Hind dee Chadar

Note: Guru Teg Bahadar was beheaded by Aurangzeb in Chandani Chowk in Delhi. He refused to convert to Islam and leave the Hindu Dharam, in order to save his life. A gurudwara stands at the place where he was beheaded. MORE CRAP 4RM DIS SITE CRAP CRAP CRAP

get your facts straight rolleyes.gif

get your facts straight rolleyes.gif

Thats not me saying tht if u think it is THATS WHAT THIS RUBBISH BULLS**TE SITE SAYS SINGHZ WHO KNW ABOUT COMPUTERS 'website nu hack karkeh band kardoh this is panth di beadbi lets do sumin 4 a change

geeezas check der hindu forum out so called 'kaurs' on about karava chouth and other crap

Guest s133k_s1kh

geeezas check der hindu forum out so called 'kaurs' on about karava chouth and other crap

I dont think they are kaurs..they are some random guys..and its a group of 5-6 people who are making these posts..THEY ARE NOT GONNA LAST FOR LONG...they are wasting their time :D

<---------by the way theres sum guests and Anonymous on this site for a while....i wonder who

grin.gif

i think they took the link out lemme check

http://www.hostingphpbb.com/forum/viewtopi...um=hindusikhorg

^ if it dont work then follow the steps below.

go to ---> www.hindusikh.org

then forums

then general talks

then "Announcement: Message to Sikhsangat, its subscribers and all haters" (its a sticky)