Check Out The Site By Misguided Hindu Brothers

vijaydeep Singh

Guest Khalsa Productions

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

y r all u hindu's just reading threw these posts like ur tryin to find somthin to put sikhs down. No offence but if u want to no about the truth what sikhi is realy about then please post here no1 will diss u we all r brothers and sisters we shall tell u with love and shall never stop loving u no matter what u do to hurt us.

and uv hurt me alot!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a person was travelling one day. it was hot, he had no water or food with him. while walking he saw a mango tree, he thought to himself why dont i rest for a bit under the tree's shade and i'll eat some fruit as well. so he lied down by the tree's trunk and rested for a bit. woke up, grabbed a stone n he hit the tree's fruit, a mango fell down. he ate the sweet sweet mango to his heart's content. buh then for some reason he wanted to see what was in the seed of the mango. so he tried real hard with his hands to break the mango seed. when he couldnt he put the seed in his mouth n tried real hard. finally, the seed broke buh also, his mouth got the sour taste of the seed in it.

then he complained to the tree, heyy man ur fruits are so sweet buh on the inside you are full of poison. the tree replied, listen o traveller, i dont know you at all buh when u came under me, i gave ur shade from the sun. you hit me with a rock, i gave you a sweet fruit so you wouldn't stay hungry. buh when you try to break my seed, i couldnt take it anymore and had to defend myself.

a sikh is like a mango tree, you can come to us, we will protect you. even when you hit us, make rude remarks, we wont get angry. BUT, WHEN YOU GOTO OUR SEED, BY DISRESPECTING DHAN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE, AND 10 GURU'S OF HUMAN FORM THEN WE WILL FIGHT BACK WITH EVERYTHING WE GOT.

PS. i know people from other site are reading this thread. thats y i put this here. now, before you start feeling all weird thinking this example has no logic, i must add that its metaphorical. think about it before you get to your conclusions.

a person was travelling one day. it was hot, he had no water or food with him. while walking he saw a mango tree, he thought to himself why dont i rest for a bit under the tree's shade and i'll eat some fruit as well. so he lied down by the tree's trunk and rested for a bit. woke up, grabbed a stone n he hit the tree's fruit, a mango fell down. he ate the sweet sweet mango to his heart's content. buh then for some reason he wanted to see what was in the seed of the mango. so he tried real hard with his hands to break the mango seed. when he couldnt he put the seed in his mouth n tried real hard. finally, the seed broke buh also, his mouth got the sour taste of the seed in it.

then he complained to the tree, heyy man ur fruits are so sweet buh on the inside you are full of poison. the tree replied, listen o traveller, i dont know you at all buh when u came under me, i gave ur shade from the sun. you hit me with a rock, i gave you a sweet fruit so you wouldn't stay hungry. buh when you try to break my seed, i couldnt take it anymore and had to defend myself.

a sikh is like a mango tree, you can come to us, we will protect you. even when you hit us, make rude remarks, we wont get angry. BUT, WHEN YOU GOTO OUR SEED, BY DISRESPECTING DHAN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE, AND 10 GURU'S OF HUMAN FORM THEN WE WILL FIGHT BACK WITH EVERYTHING WE GOT.

PS. i know people from other site are reading this thread. thats y i put this here. now, before you start feeling all weird thinking this example has no logic, i must add that its metaphorical. think about it before you get to your conclusions.

very very well said....I simply loved the example...keep it up Singh Saab

waheguru d_oh.gif

Guest Khalsa Productions
thats true. y who distripected Guru Ji?
its only a matter of time before they do

well if anyone does i will be able to take it anymore and u shall see me in a new light. anger shall spill. but i shall not hate. im sorry please forgive me if i sed anything wrong.

Guest s133k_s1kh

FATEH !!

Seriously, what wrong with you people ?? Its you people who are encouraging them to write stuff. Its the same 5-6 guys who are posting stuff. You should STOP right now. Don't visit the site. It'll be just them reading their own posts over and over again <_< .

i said this is my earlier posts...

DON'T LET KRODH CONTROL YOU. DONT YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND??

manmitchera bai, stop visitin that site. why are you wasting your time and energy ?? Instead of wasting time on that site you should do some NAAM SIMRAN or listen to BANI. The veru moment you feel like checking that site, GET OFF THE COMPUTER. Get it ?? Its not that hard

:@

I don't want you guys talking about this crappy website after this post. Infact i am requesting the MODS to close this thread...or may be just make it disappear. I know khalsaforce can make threads disappear :TH: :TH: :D . So just do it.

There is better stuff on SS to read.

chalo hun siane bache bano te do something constructive.

and PAPI where is your usual Gurabi verses??

Bhul Chuk Maff

GURU RAKHA !!

FATEH !!

Seriously, what wrong with you people ?? Its you people who are encouraging them to write stuff. Its the same 5-6 guys who are posting stuff. You should STOP right now. Don't visit the site. It'll be just them reading their own posts over and over again <_< .

i said this is my earlier posts...

DON'T LET KRODH CONTROL YOU. DONT YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND??

manmitchera bai, stop visitin that site. why are you wasting your time and energy ?? Instead of wasting time on that site you should do some NAAM SIMRAN or listen to BANI. The veru moment you feel like checking that site, GET OFF THE COMPUTER. Get it ?? Its not that hard

:@

I don't want you guys talking about this crappy website after this post. Infact i am requesting the MODS to close this thread...or may be just make it disappear. I know khalsaforce can make threads disappear :TH: :TH: :D . So just do it.

There is better stuff on SS to read.

chalo hun siane bache bano te do something constructive.

and PAPI where is your usual Gurabi verses??

Bhul Chuk Maff

GURU RAKHA !!

lol....naaa...im trying to tell khalsa productions to chill out and not waste time on those fools, im not visiting their cheap site. i was done with them a while bak...lol :TH: