Would you go back to Punjab ??  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go back to Punjab ??

• YES
    • NO

Guest s133k_s1kh
yaaaay!

go for it, punjab seva group sounds good but we can work on that

making this into a reality got to start somewhere and 2008 gives us enough time to sort everything out

best thing to do is see who's coming can support the group has experiance, ideas, contacts

OK miss Uni I know nowt bout how to do that kinda stuff...how do we start? blush.gif

I have lived in punjab for 22 years, i'll ask my father on how to start things , get his ideas on this..get your ideas...and we'll start... it'll be hard, but i see a bright future :D

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one long thread in 2 days....dammmmmm!

anyways i wudnt go. born in canada, and proud of it!

i'd go to visit.....last time i went in 2004, it does smell..lol

and they really need to clean the place up big time. chandigarh is clean(everywhere u go it has signs saying "KEEP THE CITY CLEAN AND GREEN" ....LOL.....but punjab gets treated like crap, theres probly few who try to change it, but most of them dont care. its changes alot. noone cares about anyone...everyone cares 4 themselfs. i remember when my parents use to tell me stories about punjab and its humanity, peace, compasion towards one another, but when she went to india in 2003,(after 15 years) she was shocked. PUNJAB HAS CHANGED BIG TIME. Its every man for themself.

$$$$$$$$$$ is the biggest issue there. ppl love looting one another. that place need a fixing big time. india, its mother, really crupted it gud!

mother india cared 4 all of her childrren, but 4got punjab

Guest s133k_s1kh

and they really need to clean the place up big time. chandigarh is clean(everywhere u go it has signs saying "KEEP THE CITY CLEAN AND GREEN" ....LOL.....but punjab gets treated like crap, theres probly few who try to change it, but most of them dont care. its changes alot. noone cares about anyone...everyone cares 4 themselfs. i remember when my parents use to tell me stories about india and its humanity, peace, compasion towards one another, but when she went to india in 2003,(after 15 years) she was shocked. PUNJAB HAS CHANGED BIG TIME. Its every man for themself.

$$$$$$$$$$ is the biggest issue there. ppl love looting one another. that place need a fixing big time. india, its mother, really crupted it gud!

Aren't you being selfish here too..just thinking about yourself ?? what do you think we are trying to do here ?? we are trying to sort those problems bai...come with us..all it takes is one step forward for a humane cause..and i ppromise there'll be no looking back.

Canada is better i agree with you..but the people living their ..are they not the people of GOD ?? don't they deserve the same treatment.?

don't really have any experinace but this has always been a dream of mine so have thought these things over a little

we need to look at numbers, then look at what exactly we want to do help, kids, homeless, disabled etc then look for contacts in india s133k_s1kh that when you come in (thanks, where abouts are u?)

decide whether we want to work with an org or start something alone. get money togther, get some experiance, info from charites over here. then have a huge discussion (no doubt of few arguments)

not forgetiing most importantly ardas. decide date, book tickects, get on the plane and we're off.

this is a very brief action plan obviuolsy not the final (looks more like a joke) but hopefully get an idea.

and they really need to clean the place up big time. chandigarh is clean(everywhere u go it has signs saying "KEEP THE CITY CLEAN AND GREEN" ....LOL.....but punjab gets treated like crap, theres probly few who try to change it, but most of them dont care. its changes alot. noone cares about anyone...everyone cares 4 themselfs. i remember when my parents use to tell me stories about india and its humanity, peace, compasion towards one another, but when she went to india in 2003,(after 15 years) she was shocked. PUNJAB HAS CHANGED BIG TIME. Its every man for themself.

Aren't you being selfish here too..just thinking about yourself ?? what do you think we are trying to do here ?? we are trying to sort those problems bai...come with us..all it takes is one step forward for a humane cause..and i ppromise there'll be no looking back.

Canada is better i agree with you..but the people living their ..are they not the people of GOD ?? don't they deserve the same treatment.?

lol...im not saying i dont care about em , and jus chill bak here in canada.

when i went to india in 2004, i wished i cud stay there and help out with every problem i saw. every time i saw a old poor person, it made me tear up, i didnt care if my family in india said, "dont give em money, they have enough already", but insted i ignored them and gave $$ to any old poor one or ones with disabilities. indians have changed, im pretty sure bak then a poor got spare change, but now, indian jus walk past them like poor dont even exist. i have alot of compasion veer ji....i cudnt even walk the street of india without feeling like crap cuz of the proverty. ITS HUGE! india really needs to fix that problem up. but they dont seem to. they love putting $ towards tenology, but 4got the dieing beings on the streets. im not trying to big my self up or anything, but i dont know any ppl with as much compasion as i do.( i teared when my dad killed a fly once...LMAO)

im planning on going to india nex year in june after college is over, and donate $$ to charities that have very less support.

Guest s133k_s1kh

Numbers : Countless

we can start from villages..prepare the action plan..divide the organization into sub-groups ..a specific group dealing with educating the youth about Sikhi, others dealing with social problems, drugs, alcohol, treatment of women. there'll be so many things.. we'll chose a village start from there...from there we'll expand..and am sure many people from punjab will join us.

Regarding money...there are many people who make donations money will start flowing..and the people who are working for the welfare of Punjab from outside ..will definetely help us.

ps: i am in canada right now.