Tell The Truth (poll)

Guest s133k_s1kh

Would you go back to Punjab ??  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go back to Punjab ??

• YES
    • NO

lol i wish i could go then - and the electricity always goes at night so i cant see a thing.
duhhhh why do u need to see anything at night. goto sleep or sing/recite bani, simran. :TH:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Khalsa Productions

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

But i would still go back there but not to live. Ill go back there to help out.

lets set a date to go back (back to the oragainsation issue) what would be a really good idea but probably impossible if we set up some sort of a charity trip we go over for a month (open to debate) and see what we can do to help, there must be orgainsations that do this we can join in.

(yet again one of those things that everyone would love to do but would find it impossible)

Guest Khalsa Productions

lol i mean i will go there like for a few weeks then come back then go back to punjab then back again.

we could set up our own organisation.

lets set a date to go back (back to the oragainsation issue) what would be a really good idea but probably impossible if we set up some sort of a charity trip we go over for a month (open to debate) and see what we can do to help, there must be orgainsations that do this we can join in.

(yet again one of those things that everyone would love to do but would find it impossible)

my school are goin India in 2008 to climb mountains? lol neways they're goin India-Himalaya- but what they're doin is sayin u raise 3 G's urself over the next 22 months and send urself over (pays expenses of other stuff) we could raise that money each ( by working, sponsership etc.) and go over and help out - my skool chose the summer hols of 2008 for 4 weeks to go- it may b a bit hot for som ppl but we cud do summat similar (excuse the way i write i'm tryin to write fast :D )

Guest s133k_s1kh

my school are goin India in 2008 to climb mountains? lol neways they're goin India-Himalaya- but what they're doin is sayin u raise 3 G's urself over the next 22 months and send urself over (pays expenses of other stuff) we could raise that money each ( by working, sponsership etc.) and go over and help out - my skool chose the summer hols of 2008 for 4 weeks to go- it may b a bit hot for som ppl but we cud do summat similar (excuse the way i write i'm tryin to write fast :D )

:TH: Now thats what i am talking about..we can fix a time and meet in Punjab..come up with the totally different concept and start the job..lets start our own organization that doesn''t let the dirty politicians interfere in our work. Just the dedicated people on a mission..Guru Ji will help us for sure d_oh.gif