75 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go back to Punjab ??

• YES
    • NO

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pujab has to be the funniest place on earth it's like no other holiday the ppl are crazy.

i thought my gfamily in england was crazy getting 10 ppl in a car but in indai they get 10 on a scooter, or for far distance trvel they pull out the good old trust tractor and trolly.

KP i feel really sad that u've had bad experiances, don't know hw long it's been since u went but it's imporved a lot. maybe try again? thank god i've never got ill in india, my family thinks its bescause i'm the ulimate freshie, and think mosquitos only go after ppl from abroad.

Guest Khalsa Productions

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

India just hates me lol

But i still love Punjab even if it disagrees with me.

Guest peacemaker

My nose started to bleed in Delhi airport, just as I was going through customs, on my way home. The Indian Govt thought I wasnt the man in the passport, because I had a tissue over my nose and was trying to hide. They kept questioning me and detained me for two hours, while blood went everywhere. Let me tell you, that sucked! :angry:

and its too hot i love the cold not hot
duhhhh go when its winter there. problem solved :D
My nose started to bleed in Delhi airport, just as I was going through customs, on my way home. The Indian Govt thought I wasnt the man in the passport, because I had a tissue over my nose and was trying to hide. They kept questioning me and detained me for two hours, while blood went everywhere. Let me tell you, that sucked! :angry:
LOL.gifLOL.gif u shouldve jus let go off the tissue n let blood drip all over the floor :lol:

Guest Khalsa Productions

lol i wish i could go then - and the electricity always goes at night so i cant see a thing.

Guest s133k_s1kh

Okie folks can we get serious now..enuff of the mosquito, tatti, padd talk...what i was trying to say was.. umm...wht was i saying :D ...

once we r fully equipped ..we all should go and work together ... and we can work wonders. and stop dissing punjab..it is responsible for 70% of the total wheat production in India. same applies to paddy. who do this.

The poor hardworking farmers..and no one cares about them..this is what i was trying to convey..hope you guys will do a deeper analysis on the situation of people in villages.