wjkk wjkf

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest s133k_s1kh

I guess this is the Sai Baba you guys are talking about >> http://www.sathyasai.org/

He is a very nice person who has dedicated his life to a good cause.

ps: akhoza why are you obsessed with stupid stuff ?? Do you like posting random things without a proper basis ?? Why are you filled with filth ?? Don't you think this will hinder your growth as a Gursikh ??

Next time you post anything like this just bear one thing in mind, we have kids visiting this forum. Act wisely .

I guess this is the Sai Baba you guys are talking about >> http://www.sathyasai.org/

ps: akhoza why are you obsessed with stupid stuff ?? Do you like posting random things without a proper basis ?? Why are you filled with filth ?? Don't you think this will hinder your growth as a Gursikh ??

Next time you post anything like this just bear one thing in mind, we have kids visiting this forum. Act wisely .

Afro Sai Baba is a controverisal character amoung the Hindus let alone others...he produces miracles such as producing golden eggs from his mouth etc (Hinuds argue this is not appropriate as its a mircale of maya which is frowned upon)...He has molestation charges agaisnt him in the UK and USA but the Indian Govt wont extrodite him...cases of such have been bought agaisnt him in India but he so soo respected by the Indian establishment that no proper investigations have been carried out.

Also there is only ment to be one Sai baba during this period so that fact that there is the existence of

two has spilt parts of the Hindu community...usually they only pick between one of them.

Here is a petition for all those that want his supposed crimes to be properly investigated.

http://www.saipetition.net/

Many Western Charites have pulled support from him because of money mismangement..i.e he spent it on his self...and the BBC did a documentary on him last year which didnt put him in a good light.

So yeah he's done good aswell but very controverisal

The only thing I know about Shirdi Sai Baba is that he was buried when he died (which is unusal for a Hindu) and a temple is now built where he died near Mumbai, Also the number of his devotees rose after his death...he wasnt that well known I think when he was alive. And he openly accepted worship of himself from his devotees...He promised them peace etc if they worshipped him. He died during British reign of India I think!

I think there is a Doc on him on starplus!

Sai baba was muslim, he used to wear white clothes, very simple guy. When i was kid i went Aurangabad, in maharashtra , we went to his Ashram.

What people say is not necessary true i.e. he did magic and stuff, he was very nice person and if u see his belonging he was really a fakir and he cannot be blamed how people after he diedm portray him.

curly one is a padeophile and he is fake yet he is worshiped as you know how people are.

Slowly hindus changed color of his clothes to Orange just like saffron, or yogis.

Erm :D well i thought i was talking about the right Sai Baba, next time someone should include a pic since i thought it was the afro one ohmy.gif , i never knew about this one you guys are chatting about :lol: @