Tat Khalsa & Bandai Khalsa

GABRU JAWAN

:e: BOLE SO NIHAL!!! :e:

""According to the Sikh tradition, Guru Gobind Singh died at Nander in 1708. Before his death he is believed to have transferred his authority to the Adi Granth and the Khalsa brotherhood. Shortly before his death he also nominated Banda Singh Bahadur to lead the Sikhs in the Punjab against the Moghal rulers. Banda Singh Bahadur was a great military genius; within two years with the support and loyalty of the Punjabi Sikh peasantry he established Sikh rule in the Punjab. Some Sikh scholars claim that he was revered by his followers like a guru and this created disunity and confusion among the Sikhs, which resulted in the emergence of two factions within the ranks of Banda's followers; Tat Khalsa and Bandai Khalsa. Bandais were those Sikhs who refused to accept the authority of the Guru Granth Sahib as the Guru of the Sikhs and revered Banda Singh Bahadur as their eleventh Guru.

Plz put ur views across

:e: SAT SRI AKAL!!! :e:

I have heard of this theory before...I heard a story that Baba Deep Singh Ji to resolve the issue put the names of Baba Banda Singh Bahadur Ji and Guru Granth Sahib Ji on two seperate leafs/paper and put it in the Soarvar (sp?.. Amrit) at Harmander Sahib and the name left floating would be Guru. Apparently the Leaf containing Guru Granth Sahib Ji's name remained floating therefore Guru Granth Sahib Ji was confirmed as Guru of the Sikhs and the Bandai Khalsa had to accept this or leave Sikh shrines as they were said to be making a big hoo-hah of the situation. But I dont know wether I should believe such story...however are there even any Bandai Khalsa left in the world today?

And you got this from? Or are these your views? :D @

Some of it is true, like Banda Singh established Khalsa Raj and what not, but he wasn't declared the 11 Guru? :lol: @ That's the most pathetic thing I have heard across many other things on this website. rolleyes.gif Please don't post garbage like this. rolleyes.gif

Just my two Canadian Copper Cents. :e:

Guest Narinder Singh

Take a look at the kurbaniyan of Baba Banda Singh Ji Bahadur and his Singhs, then take a look at the other so called "Khalsas" around at that time...(still confused? if so, may waheguru help u)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

:e: BOLE SO NIHAL!!! :e:

""According to the Sikh tradition, Guru Gobind Singh died at Nander in 1708.

lol first of all this juz pure crapp!!

second thing here is tat.....guru sahib didnt die LOL.gif

lol guru sahiban is above all these worldly stuff(birth, death, koorrh etc)