Sikhitothemax Has A Mistake!

vaaheguroo jee kaa khaalsaa, vaaheguroo jee kee fateh!!

i have heard the shabad 'hau vari hau varne kurbaan tere naavnau', but there is another line in there wich goes like this: eyko nwmu hukmu hY nwnk siqguir dIAw buJwie jIau ]5]

but i found that the spelling was wrong, the first word is 'eko' spelt in punjani as: eeree, laanv, kukaa and then horaa, but in the amrit keertan it says exactly that same word but without the 'horaa', instead of a horaa there is an aunkar (little line at the bottom of a letter), so i am guessing that the amrit keertan is right?

please sangat find out and tel me if i am right, is SikhiToTheMax right or the arit keertan? kirpaa karke. please tell me if u did not understand as i know it is confusing the way i have said it. i think it might obviously be the amrit keertan, dont know.

Bhul chuk maaf karna

vaaheguroo jee kaa khaalsaa, vaaheguroo jee kee fateh!

i have heard the shabad 'hau vari hau varne kurbaan tere naavnau', but there is another line in there wich goes like this: eyko nwmu hukmu hY nwnk siqguir dIAw buJwie jIau ]5]

but i found that the spelling was wrong, the first word is 'eko' spelt in punjani as: eeree, laanv, kukaa and then horaa, but in the amrit keertan it says exactly that same word but without the 'horaa', instead of a horaa there is an aunkar (little line at the bottom of a letter), so i am guessing that the amrit keertan is right?

please sangat find out and tel me if i am right, is SikhiToTheMax right or the arit keertan? kirpaa karke. please tell me if u did not understand as i know it is confusing the way i have said it. i think it might obviously be the amrit keertan, dont know.

Bhul chuk maaf karna

just contact sikhitothemax and tell em what you noticed... they're human, i'm sure it was just a simple mistake and they'll fix it....

Bhul chuk maaf karna

LOL.gif

Punjani? that was the name of sume gujju kid who used to go to my school LOL.gif