Delhi - A Novel

$ingh $oorma

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to know how much progress we made so far.. and i concluded NONE at all. We just jump to conclusions without thinking.. :TH: We need to learn, especially everyone who posted in this thread, including me also. I just wanted to see what we learnt after thousands of threads and posts (204,000 - Two hundred and our thousands est.) we made on SikhSangat and i would and feel sorry saying WE LEARNED NOTHING..

Here's how.. not many, actually none of you paid attention to what i wrote:-

...He writes open minded and leaves his readers to conclude.

And that sentence makes a whole lot of difference. We need to think out of the box, we need to improve ourself, our panth, our sikhs, before mudslinging on others. Before we think of traitors in our panth we must think of ourself.

And talking sant ji being a "Mouse", wheres what K.Singh wrote:-

In order to kill a mouse, (she) distroyed the whole house.

which if you're a little educated and able to think outside the box, means to distroy someone less powerful. In this sentence K.Singh meant that Indra, being PM of India, a lady in power, more power then Sant Ji, she distroyed the whole Harmandir Sahib Complex to bring Sant Ji to "shaheedi". Its a world famous very old "Idiom" from Alexander's time...

I would close this thread by advising every member of SikhSangat to grow-up, think before you 'pop', otherwise just keep you mouth shut, and yes think outside of the box, especially..

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

Guest s133k_s1kh
I just wanted to see what we learnt after thousands of threads and posts (204,000 - Two hundred and our thousands est.) we made on SikhSangat and i would and feel sorry saying WE LEARNED NOTHING..

How would you know that we learned nothing ???

Khushwant Singh wrote that Sikhs could've made Indra appologize, step down from PM position and a lot others but killing her, WAS NO BRAVERY. She was shot, an alone women was shot. If she decieved us then didn't we decive her also...

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif Khushwant wrote rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif ..Khuswant is not the smartest one out there..is he ???

Here's how.. not many, actually none of you paid attention to what i wrote:-

QUOTE...He writes open minded and leaves his readers to conclude.

And that sentence makes a whole lot of difference. We need to think out of the box, we need to improve ourself, our panth, our sikhs, before mudslinging on others. Before we think of traitors in our panth we must think of ourself.

Everyone paid attention to what you were writing, i guess you were the one who wasn't aware of what you were writing.

This is what you wrote :

Khushwant Singh wrote that Sikhs could've made Indra appologize, step down from PM position and a lot others but killing her, WAS NO BRAVERY. She was shot, an alone women was shot. If she decieved us then didn't we decive her also...

An apology for destroying the highest instituiong of SIKHI ?? How many cases do you know of that actually were ruled in favor of the Panth...You must be very well aware of Gurbachna Nirankari..as you read a lot of books, and you must know the events that unfolded after 13th Apr,1978.

How about you go and personally say the above to honorable Kushwant Singh :D

And talking sant ji being a "Mouse", wheres what K.Singh wrote:-

QUOTEIn order to kill a mouse, (she) distroyed the whole house.

which if you're a little educated and able to think outside the box, means to distroy someone less powerful. In this sentence K.Singh meant that Indra, being PM of India, a lady in power, more power then Sant Ji, she distroyed the whole Harmandir Sahib Complex to bring Sant Ji to "shaheedi". Its a world famous very old "Idiom" from Alexander's time...

I would close this thread by advising every member of SikhSangat to grow-up, think before you 'pop', otherwise just keep you mouth shut, and yes think outside of the box, especially..

You can close the thread because no one wants to listen to what you have been saying, and i would advise you to read Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji..it might help you in a certain way :TH: . Go and post this on some Pro-RSS site..they'll definitely honor you.

Its easy to say things without getting an overall picture of what was happening at that time.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni

GUR FATEH !!

There were other ways of resolving issues and still are, if we today feel we haven't recieved what we wanted then its our fault for that, why? Because we haven't done much. Hindu's are in power politically, economically, socially, and academically. These four things revolve around each other. If we want to fulfill our demand we must conquer these four ally's. As famous one said, if you conquer these 4 ally's you can do anything.

We need to conquer those 4 allys first, i believe in Guru Gobind Singhs words that if all means fail its righteous to pickup the sword. But THINK did all means failed?? NO, BECAUSE WE DIDN'T EVEN TRIED ALL MEANS.

Did we tried to conquer 4 ally's no.. well i care about panth and will do whatever i have to keep its back straight. I'm ready, not just ready but already told waheguru that i will live, will live for you and the khalsa.

I don't know how many like you are out there but if you see or know anybody, its time we grow up and conquer these four ally's for our and the panth's good... cause sometime's kirpan isn't the only answer..

Its time we live the present, and create our future...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

Guest s133k_s1kh

FATEH !!

Now thats what is call learning from SikhSangat..you said we can't learn, you learnt something from the posts for sure..and now many will learn from this post of yours $ingh $oorma :TH:

There were other ways of resolving issues and still are, if we today feel we haven't recieved what we wanted then its our fault for that, why? Because we haven't done much. Hindu's are in power politically, economically, socially, and academically. These four things revolve around each other. If we want to fulfill our demand we must conquer these four ally's. As famous one said, if you conquer these 4 ally's you can do anything.

there were other ways, i agree ..but The way things were executed back then was one of the ways. Hmm...hindus...its not the hindus who are in power, its the anti-panth forces who are in power.

well i care about panth and do whatever i have to keep its back straight. I'm ready, not just ready but already told waheguru that i will live, will live for you and khalsa.

:TH: d_oh.gif

I don't know how many like you are out there but if you see or know anybody, its time we grow up and conquer these four ally's for our good... cause sometime's kirpan isn't the only answer..

Agree..but sometimes KIRPAN is the only answer.

ps: when you get time read this thread carefully and see how the views drifted from where you started and from where we are now. If your last post was your first post..and someone opposed those views, that would have been ignorance.

GUR FATEH !!

My views are still the same, i want others to learn something and i hope all who mudslinged or are still lost will learn something. I stand with my word, which is final and will be. forever. Because i learned, "what a man, who changes his words."

I hope many of you who posted above ^, learn't something. I don't care how bad Khushwant Singh is, i don't care if he drinks cows piss, i don't care if hes not religious, I care about his good qualities. I don't care about people, i care about there goodness that resides in them. Every man, whos bad has some good qualities, and we should pay attention to those ones not to the bad ones. Because:-

BAD PEOPLE SEE BAD THINGS, & GOOD SEE GOOD IN OTHERS.

Hope, you all learned something from this..

Also, one of you told me to read Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, well i did read guru ji. I found peace in it. I found that If one has Anger, one can't have naam. Naam and anger can't go together, you can only have one.

Kabeer Ji, wrote on panna 1372,

kbIrw jhw igAwnu qh Drmu hY jhw JUTu qh pwpu ]

kabeeraa jahaa gi-aan tah Dharam hai jahaa jhooth tah paap.

Kabeer, where there is spiritual wisdom, there is righteousness and Dharma. Where there is falsehood, there is sin.

jhw loBu qh kwlu hY jhw iKmw qh Awip ]155]

jahaa lobh tah kaal hai jahaa khimaa tah aap. ||155||

Where there is greed, there is death. Where there is forgiveness, there is God Himself. ||155||

It states very clearly, not just in this slok but at lot of other pannas and tuks that "Where there is forgiveness, there is God Himself."

So, i believe again, we could have done better, we could have excused Indra... rolleyes.gif But we took matter in our hands, which i call is gundagardi.. But anyways looks like dispute settled, and we all learned something.

May waheguru grant us naam..

Fateh!!

how can you excuse the person who takes a knife and cuts your heart into pieces unless ofcourse you are already dead.

Well, forgiveness is something very few posses, for that jap naam, ask waheguru you will get the answer. And I hope that you don't start going against Guru Ji now...