Need Some Advice

khalsaforce

fateh sadh sangat jee

Daas is startin college in august but the problem is I still have no clue what to do?Dont know what to choose as my carrir or what degree to get?I like history and math. I want to do something that will help the panth also financially and maybe other ways also through my job.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

do you have to decide on that right now? just go undecided and then search ur options.

u will be helping the panth by studying and gettin a job which u would LOVE! dont pick something just because of money or some other stuff.

there are tests u can take to find out different career options which match ur personality :nihungsmile:

anything u pick will help the panth. leave that to waheguru...he will make a way for u to help out kool.gif

^ Amen.

No matter what you do, buddy. As long as you excel in it, and keep your Sikhi Saroop intact, it will definitely benefit the panth, because they will see Guru Gobind Singh's Lion excelling in the profession, and that's nothing but representation. If you like history, and math. Why don't you just excel in those. There are courses as such available in University brother. Also, your lucky you are good at math, so many doors are opened for you already. I suck at mathematics man. :D Anyways, if you need more help, please don't be afraid to ask.

GOOOOOOOD LUUCKKKKKKK! :TH: