• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

babeaa tera business kidha chaldaa?

theek thaak?

down ta nai ??

Baas vaaadiya puttar. Waheguru baas budurian no babe val jori jave, taan main bahut khush hega. - Tere family noo vi lekHe avain sunniya?? Baba bahut karni vala hega. MATTHA TEKH JAVVIN Christmas avan vali, turkey surkey chaidi

Baas vaaadiya puttar. Waheguru baas budurian no babe val jori jave, taan main bahut khush hega. - Tere family noo vi lekHe avain sunniya?? Baba bahut karni vala hega. MATTHA TEKH JAVVIN Christmas avan vali, turkey surkey chaidi

LOL.gifLOL.gif

Guest Khalsa Productions

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Its all about the Rock I stopped watching watching WWE when he went, and people pleese speak in english. :TH:

Guest Khalsa Productions

Bret the HITMAN Hart The best there ever is the best there ever was and the best there ever will be (in wrestling lol) TRUE CANADIAN anywayz im confuzed too. how did this topic of wwe come up? All i gotta say iz NAAM JAAPO

Exactly everyone

NAAM JAPU!

you get naam dridh in every amrit sanchaar: the implanation of NAAM inside you. AKJ only offer a different method of simran which if you find some of the gupt mahapursh in Punjab anyway, namely one in rara sahib, i can not remember his name.. But he isnt one of the normal ones from there current background (with a fancy room n all sorts), jus a simple very into his bhagti type.. They will, when asking you how you should do simran as you have lack of concentration, also give you a similar style to that akj give.

Naam Dhridh is implantation of naam into ones body when taking amrit, apologies but i would have thought every amrit sanchaar would give you this, they may not tell you a particular style of doing simran, but would atleast put naam inside you when giving you amrit.

Saas Giraas, next topic before anyone claims thats what akj give you. Look it up in Bani, it means on every breath. That doesnt mean breath in, "wa" mis out the "he" then slur out "grr" again mising the 2 u's. IT MEANS, doing Simran, repeating Waheguru on each breath. Ie, breath in, breath out, say waheguru. Or, if you want to, breath in with va, hold the he breath out guru. funnily enough... our good friend niddar also shows that particular style.. jus gupt tho, (as in you say in your mind, you dont need to do out loud).

Further one, we got shown in india, was breath in, breath out - say "Wa", breath in, "he" breath out - say "guru".

If we all understand simple things of what it means to do simran and what naam is, we will not get confused and run here there and everywhere because someone tells us you only get naam from certain places. Think about it, if AKJ are the only ones to giv naam, then for the 200 something yrs before it started, who gave naam then?

Forgive me if i have made any mistakes, im not of brham giaan to inform what naam is, thats jus my understanding and seeing as the post is about wrestling, its the best advice on here.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh