Sant Anoop Singh's Sathi

wannabekaur5

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

I was just wonderin where Sant Anoop Singh's saathi gone- you know the one that can sing in the high sur. I went to see him a few times at the Atam Ras programs this summer but never saw his saathi. I heard that he left te Jatha and moved to the USA, is this true? And he's not on any of Santji's recent releases.Someone please expand :D @ .

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

has anyone got , or got a link to the cd by Sant anoop singh ji , which wass called 'sayian' (i think cant remember) cos i saw it advertised all over the tele wen i was in india and then the shop i went to didnt have the cd only the tape n i didnt get it cos i thought id get it somewher else ..................... which i didnt :D

WJKK WJKF

Aww dats reeli sad!!! I really enjoyed their kirtan together!!! Gave me soo much ras blush.gif How long has it been? Anyways I really reccomend listening to his kirtan, especially live kirtan, theres so much ras in his voice :lol: I think theres a bit on ekta, check it. Or just go to Una Sahib and take me with you... :D

Stay in Chardi Kalla Everyone.

WJKK WJKF