who is this

navjotsingh

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, we don't believe he's a UK Nang.

He seems pretty neutral.

Meaning there's no evidence to suggest he subscribes to UK Nang ideology.

He does do sangat of the UK nang klan but doesn't seem openly brainwashed into their hateful way of thinking.

i.e. he doesn't seem hateful of everything to do with "AKJ" - A requirement to be a fully fledged UK nanger.

No, we don't believe he's a UK Nang.

He seems pretty neutral.

Meaning there's no evidence to suggest he subscribes to UK Nang ideology.

He does do sangat of the UK nang klan but doesn't seem openly brainwashed into their hateful way of thinking.

i.e. he doesn't seem hateful of everything to do with "AKJ" - A requirement to be a fully fledged UK nanger.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I have a question about this,

your last comment

"i.e. he doesn't seem hateful of everything to do with "AKJ" - A requirement to be a fully fledged UK nanger."

Does this mean you don't like these nangs because they don't like AKJ, or you don't like any one that does not

agree with some of the views of AKJ, because if thats the case I don't agree with all the views of AKJ does that make me a nang?

So is this a fight between AKJ and people that disagree with AKJ views. if thats the case that is wrong because you are bringing

all these groups before Sikhi.

I through you guys did not like these people because they were making Sikhi look like a sect to the hindu faith, the main reason I did not

support they veiws because of this reason.

I am not part of any group, I am just trying to be part of the Khal

sa so please don't call me a nang or any thing long those lines.

Thanks

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

So is this a fight between AKJ and people that disagree with AKJ views. if thats the case that is wrong because you are bringing

all these groups before Sikhi.

If you read the thread on Laleshvari, you'll see my list of beliefs of UK Nangs. None of these things has anything to do with AKJ or any other group. It has to do with the Khalsa Panth. So clearly, this isn't just a fight between AKJ and Nangs (although AKJ, being a part of the panth, should be involved in this as well). In fact, this last post is the first mention of AKJ I've seen so far on this topic. Decide whether you support the nangs based on their nang beliefs. And obviously, not supporting AKJ doesn't make one a nang. That's just absurd.

Perhaps the reason singh_khalsa mentioned Nangs hating AKJ is because in the UK, the AKJ has a fairly strong presence in the youth. The Nangs see them as one of their main foes and have spent a lot of effort at attacking AKJ. This is evident from their websites, where they target Bhai Randheer Singh and Shaheed Bhai Fauja Singh. They will blindly attack anything to do with AKJ. But then, they also attack anyone associated with the Singh Sabha movement, all kharkoo jathebandees of the 1980's and 1990's, Khalsistanee's in general, and everybody and anybody who opposes their views.