who is this

navjotsingh

Chamkila,

I have nothing to do with AKJ.

I don't usually attend AKJ Samagams.

But I have nothing against AKJ either.

They have many Chardi Kala people in their sangat from what I've witnessed.

What I meant with my comment was that the UK nangs are fully indoctrinated into a completely different set of beliefs.

So to give an example of why one person was not a UK nang I drew reference to how he seemed not fully indoctrinated into their beliefs with his non-hate of AKJ.

That was the only form of evidence for that person I could give in some sort of confidence since I'm unaware of his stands on various issues of Gurmat.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Pyare jio, this has nothing to do with akj. In fact most akj youth, could even care less what nangs do. They just get on with their seva.

I do seva with jatha, sikh missionary, Guru Gobind singh Study Circle, and Akal academy. I believe in the Panth. I have seen some people love the jatha, other don`t. Some people love taksal, other don`t. Its not a big issue. But everyone who understands the dodgy websites, is against nangs. In fact from my experience taksal, are just as anti-nang than jatha, if not more.

With nangs it is all about their beliefs, which have been listed, nothing more, nothing less. If you accept everything they say, then is there anything left that is a kurehat?

Also lets not get into a witch-hunt. I have only met Hitchin boys a few times, they seem like nice lads. Even if they are with nihangs, does it matter. Most youth get attached to whoever they meet first. It is not the people, but the idealogue that I am against.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

im sorry but i find this rediculous!!

Everyone deserves some right of privacy whether its personal or on the internet. What you gonna start doing now? post a picture of every sikh to narrow down their background, who they are, who their sangat is, if they support AKJ or are they nangs? and then continue to start to slur bad words at them if they dont seem right to you?

This is not the right way for anyone to act, biniman has his own website and if you wanna know his views or who he is then i suggest you email him and find out yourself where he stands. To talk about someone behind their back where they cannot defend themselves is not right! Im suprised the admin hasnt taken any action against this, im hoping they will intervene soon :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Bhia navjot singh is a very chardi kala wala singh, who has a lot of kirpa from satguru maharaj. I know him presonally. He also has an awsome chardi kala familey. He aint a nang, just incase u wonderin, hes sikh and follows the taksali maryada, as do i, and we both believe its original, but thats our belief.

bhul chuk maf

^_^:@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Pyare jio, i have just seen the thread put up by khalsacrazed on sikh awareness. Apparently according to them most people here are AKJ UK.

Strange, i thought most people here are from America/canada, and its a USA based site.

It demonstrates how paranoid they are, and the belief that no-one else in the Panth has an opinion. In my experience, yes in UK, AKJ is big, but most of the youth are with no group. Yet they all have opinions.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I think you shold get your facts straight

I did not put up any thread nor did i start one. It was already started by someone, so i posted my opinion. THere is no such thing as a right or wrong opinion. i am sure you are aware of that.

and nor did i say that most of the people from here are akj uk

all i did was defend akj, even though i am not akj. i defended it because people on the sikhawareness forum were saying that this site is akj based. and do not post opinions that contradict akj beliefs. But yes this is not an akj site. i find this site a very intellectual one, where there is more respect shown then that of sikhawareness discussion forums. but yah i dont wanna get into a debate over pointless things

so yahh

and another thing

i think they took my post off, and before that

they actualy changed it

So i doubt that many people actually read it..

so what are u going on about..????