Sikhs Fed To Dogs 1984

SaRpAnCh

my first question was how would you know this that people in india dont seem to want to know of the wrong doing that were inflicted on the sikhs ??

what makes you think that more sikhs in foreign countries know about 1984 ??

State of sikhi and the problem you pointed at are kind of interlinked..what do you think ??

Its a general, yet valid assumption based on my experiences with Sikhs from India. What makes me think Sikhs in foreign countries know more? Well the fact that rememberance rallies are held every year with big turnouts is one thing.

The problems maybe interlinked as you say, however the reference to the state of Sikhi within Hindustan came from you and not me, so am I right in saying that you do believe there are problems?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s133k_s1kh

You dont know what people on these forums or i have or havent done for sikhi or punjab, so stop making assumptions. Im sure people who are doing seva wont go around bragging about it, so stop the complaining.

Exactly. neither do you guys know what sikhs do in punjab, so you have no right of callin them slaves. you have no right to say their conscious is dead. do you ??

Propoganda? Its a reminder, reminder of what happened to our brothers and sisters, its a reminder that as a nation we're slaves, its a reminder that we've done nothing for our kaum. If these pictures upset u that much, then why dont YOU do something about it. Hell u live in India dont u?

atlast you say OUR. now you are makin assumptions, these pictures don't upset me. No i dont live in India :lol: . but am not the one who would say i won't go back to punjab. My father was in the indian army would you hate my whole family for that too ?? becuase the indian army attacked golden temple ..would you ?? i am trying to say a simple thing and all you could do was attack me personally ..bravo ..real mature

Once again, its our own people trying to silence those who talk about human rights violations. You slaves defend your master and try to silence those who speak up against him, a true example of loyal house negros.

i am trying to silence no one ..are you trying to get your message across from this forum ?? If people in India are the slaves, how should i address the sikhs living in foreign countries ... COWARDS, who ran away from india ?? should i call you a coward ??

Lets do this, not talk about how bad the situation is and just brag about how beautiful punjab is and how we're the soorme of punjab who have ankh and gherrat, will that make u happy? You might be successfull in silencing sikhs in punjab, but it wont work over here, sorry.

when did i say the situation ain't bad in Punjab and where did i say everything is fine in Punjab ?? silencing sikhs in punjab, narinder bai you are funny.. i don't want to say anything to you. sit in the west and keep beating the same drums.. but i am sorry your voice doesn't reach Punjab or India from there.

btw, lets not discuss this further, we're clearly on different pages, thonu apna "rangla punjab" mubarak.

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Its a general, yet valid assumption based on my experiences with Sikhs from India. What makes me think Sikhs in foreign countries know more? Well the fact that rememberance rallies are held every year with big turnouts is one thing.

The problems maybe interlinked as you say, however the reference to the state of Sikhi within Hindustan came from you and not me, so am I right in saying that you do believe there are problems?

I say the same from my exprience with some sikhs in Canada, i have met sikhs in canada who dont know what happened in 1984. Sikhs dedicated to the cause are everywhere, in punjab and in the west. So saying more people in the west are aware is not completely correct.

Yes, certainly i do believe there are problems regarding the sate of SIKHI in punjab and in the west.

Guest militant singh

fact is so called sikhs in panjab aint doin jack crap 4 da faith sikhi is more outside in da western world thn it is there evry1 jus as leep there like house 'negros',then u get cats like mr seek sikh or whatver hes called dissing and arguing agianst promotion and propoganda of what happned yes im doing propoganda 2 wake up people 2 shw the youth the truth ,cats like u were seen in central london dis yr wen singhs bruned da indian flag - 1 cat goes why dnt u go burn it in delhi then c what happens - are singhs stupid 2 do tht they knw theyll get shot why get shot 4 burning a flag better 2 get shot wen u can get shot tryna kill KPGILL,the same prinicapl applies here cats like sleek sikh chat crap they aint gna do nufin and aint gna let no1 do nufin either ,he denies the fact its a sikh being eaten by a dog,if u got nufink 2 say dnt join da discussion if u dnt believe its relevant why u here 4 ?go away sikhi is get its anakh conscience 4rm sikh youth a very small amount of them but the power of thier anakh cannot be underestimated more thn i can say 4 panjabs youth 80% on drugs

I say the same from my exprience with some sikhs in Canada, i have met sikhs in canada who dont know what happened in 1984. Sikhs dedicated to the cause are everywhere, in punjab and in the west. So saying more people in the west are aware is not completely correct.

Yes, certainly i do believe there are problems regarding the sate of SIKHI in punjab and in the west.

Well Canada as your given example doesnt have 20million Sikhs does it?

Guest s133k_s1kh
fact is so called sikhs in panjab aint doin jack crap 4 da faith sikhi is more outside in da western world thn it is there evry1 jus as leep there like house 'negros',then u get cats like mr seek sikh or whatver hes called dissing and arguing agianst promotion and propoganda of what happned yes im doing propoganda 2 wake up people 2 shw the youth the truth ,cats like u were seen in central london dis yr wen singhs bruned da indian flag - 1 cat goes why dnt u go burn it in delhi then c what happens - are singhs stupid 2 do tht they knw theyll get shot why get shot 4 burning a flag 4 wen u can get shot tryna kill KPGILL,the same prinicapl applies here cats like sleek sikh chat crap they aint gna do nufin and aint gna let no1 do nufin either ,he denies the fact its a sikh being eaten by a dog,if u got nufink 2 say dnt join da discussion if u dnt believe its relevant why u here 4 ?

Now i am a CAT :lol: .. i dont know where are you getting your facts from, how do you know nothing is happening in Punjab for sikhi ??

rest of what you have written is nothing but a joke to me :@ i wont go down to that level .

Well Canada as your given example doesnt have 20million Sikhs does it?

If number of sikhs was the only problem. You have to accept the fact that the problem is everywhere then just raising eyebrows at punjab. i am not denying that Punjab is in a bad shape.

Punjab is in a bad shape? Do you really think it can get any worse? Punjab is the land where the Gurus once roamed and today its a sh!thole, punjab today is the leader in female infanticide, its full of amlis where more than half of the youth are hooked on drugs, need I continue?

Quicker we all accept this the quicker things can be done to improve things, if people dont think theres a problem then as far as theyre concerned theres nothing to fix is there?

Guest militant singh

Punjab is in a bad shape? Do you really think it can it get any worse? Punjab is the land where the Gurus once roamed and today its a sh!thole, punjab today is the leader in female infanticide, its full of amlis where more than half of the youth are hooked on drugs, need I continue?

Quicker we all accept this the quicker things can be done to improve things, if people dont think theres a problem then as far as theyre concerned theres nothing to fix is there?

FinnaLY Sum

1 understands me :TH:

Guest s133k_s1kh
Punjab is in a bad shape? Do you really think it can it get any worse? Punjab is the land where the Gurus once roamed and today its a sh!thole, punjab today is the leader in female infanticide, its full of amlis where more than half of the youth are hooked on drugs, need I continue?

O bai when did i say these problems don't exist ? you are totally going off-topic, read from the very first post and see what i have been saying.

what do the pictures posted got to do with the issues you have stated ? the things you are addressing is a totally different topic. I stand by you when you talk of these problems.

I'm not going off-topic im just expanding on whatever new argument you keep bringing up.

Your original post was:

How do you knw they are being FED to the dogs ??? for me dogs are feeding on a piece of flesh..I hope you see the diffrence. Dogs dont know they are sikhs, for them its a dead corpse.

For god sake stop this propaganda , if you really feel all the pain stop wasting time on these forums and lets go and deal withe the situation.

You call it propoganda yet your signature states:

"Until LIONS tell their own history, history will always glorify the hunters."

Don't you think the original poster was doing exactly what youre signature says?

Guest s133k_s1kh
I'm not going off-topic im just expanding on whatever new argument you keep bringing up.

Your original post was:

How do you knw they are being FED to the dogs ??? for me dogs are feeding on a piece of flesh..I hope you see the diffrence. Dogs dont know they are sikhs, for them its a dead corpse.

For god sake stop this propaganda , if you really feel all the pain stop wasting time on these forums and lets go and deal withe the situation.

You call it propoganda yet your signature states:

"Until LIONS tell their own history, history will always glorify the hunters."

Don't you think the original poster was doing exactly what youre signature says?

again does that mean showing pictures over and over again is not propaganda ?? title of the topic is sheer propaganda and is misleading. these are the same pictures, what is the purpose of posting them on the forum.

I stand by my signature, i dont hate no one here but the way other posters have responded shows how much respect they got for their fellow sikhs.

Go back and look at your original post. you are just assuming that the people dont seem to want to know about the atrocities ?? how can you make such statements.