Tribe Blesses Lesbian 'marriage'

Greater-Punjab

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Homosexuality just isn't normal even of you look at it from the evolutionary perspective. You just can't reproduce with a male-male or a female-female combo. To reproduce you need to have one male and one female. Until 1971, homosexuality was officially considered an abnormality. But due to political correctness, people have come to accept this.

Homosexuality is just one of many paraphilias. Some of the other paraphilias are pedophilia where by a person (mostly males) feel sexually attracted to little children. Beastiality is when a human feels sexually attracted to animals. Necrophilia is when a person feels attracted to a corpse.

Just because homosexuality is now accepted by mainstream does not make it normal. It is still a sexual deviation and needs to be treated just like other paraphilias. As Sikhs we should feel compassion for these poor souls and pray for them to find some sense of balance in their brain function and hope that they be guided by Gurmat and not abnormal feelings.

Homosexuality is not normal. Similar to beastiality and pedophilia, they need treatment. We should feel compassion for these people and try to help them overcome this abnormality. Perhaps with new scientific breakthroughs in human genetics and medicine homosexuality, beastiality, pedophilia and other sexual abnormalities might soon become a thing of the past.

Woaj Homophobe alert....

Whatever your personal veiw maybe on this (pathetic) is irrelvant - What do you know about homosexulaity! -Whatever they chose to do Waheguru has taguht Sikhs to be tolerant.

Homosexuality is not a living choice people just make willy nilly they have no choice in the matter!

Homosexuality just isn't normal even of you look at it from the evolutionary perspective. You just can't reproduce with a male-male or a female-female combo. To reproduce you need to have one male and one female. Until 1971, homosexuality was officially considered an abnormality. But due to political correctness, people have come to accept this.

Homosexuality is just one of many paraphilias. Some of the other paraphilias are pedophilia where by a person (mostly males) feel sexually attracted to little children. Beastiality is when a human feels sexually attracted to animals. Necrophilia is when a person feels attracted to a corpse.

Just because homosexuality is now accepted by mainstream does not make it normal. It is still a sexual deviation and needs to be treated just like other paraphilias. As Sikhs we should feel compassion for these poor souls and pray for them to find some sense of balance in their brain function and hope that they be guided by Gurmat and not abnormal feelings.

The biggest homphobes are those that are gay....You've obviously got something to hide hunnah :e:

Should have listerned to advice of Narinder Singh!

Just because there are gay people in the world doesnt mean the world is going to stop! There will always be Hetrosexual people! Gay peeps have been around for yonks and yet now we have the most liberal world however the biggest population in History! How did that one happen then if its soo important to evolution.

Equal Rights for women has only started being accepted by the mainstream! Is that because of political correctness aswell? Or is it society moving forward? I fear even now Sikhi is too advanced for its followers to contemplate

Sarmad the saint was around Guru Gobind Singh Ji's time, he was gay, did he need people to pray for his brain to be balanced?

Forgive me If I have offended!....I suggest we end convo here, just read past threads cos this issue can go on abit

Woaj Homophobe alert....

Whatever your personal veiw maybe on this (pathetic) is irrelvant - What do you know about homosexulaity! -Whatever they chose to do Waheguru has taguht Sikhs to be tolerant.

Homosexuality is not a living choice people just make willy nilly they have no choice in the matter!

Do you even know the meaning of 'Homophobia'?. Please learn the meaning of this term before arrogantly throwing it at others. Homophobia means fear of or toward homosexuals and homosexuality.

I on the other hand don't 'fear' them, but feel compassion for these people and hope that one day they are cured by this paraphilia.

This world has come a long way. Today open sex, fornication, homosexuality is perfectly acceptable by people influanced by todays western ideals. Anyone who does not agree with homosexuality is branded a 'homophobic' or a hate monger by the likes of you. According to the Akal Takht hukamnama recently, Gurmat does not support homosexuality. I am simply following Gurmat. If you support homosexuality and like to live this lifestyle then by all means do so, but please don't try to distort Gurmat.

Ewwww i dont think lesbians are horrible but they were :shock:

rolleyes.gif ganda bacha tongue.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does Sikhi say about homosexuality ??

It takes one to know one :e:

All the gunde buche in the house woohoo.gifwoohoo.gif

Guest Khalsa Productions

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

kids read these posts and all you people like to talk about is this kind of stuff if you love that so much then please talk about it somewhere else. Not somewhere where kids are trying to learn about Sikhi.

Sorry If I offended anyone but you shouldn't talk about that here.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Singh 1986, I dont know who sarmad is,

But tell me, would Sant Jarnail SIngh Jee support homosexuality?? would Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee? would Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee?

If you think that homosexuality is acceptable in Gurmat, then do you also support beastiality?

*People dont appreaciate my great sense of humour so had to delete these comments*

Guest peacemaker

Say if your wife dresses as a man then straps on a weird looking object around her waist, then has her way with you does that make you a homosexual ohmy.gif :lol: *not speakin from experience*

...............*waits for the fanatics on the forum to come, that dont like to laugh about anything hmmm should i post it ermmm its in fun section so what the heck*

Oh snap!!! You actually wrote that!!!! ohmy.gif