Help Me Now!

Guest Guest Girl

so if you do suffer from PCOS are you saying its ok to remove your hair? Just wonderin

Therefore is it aaceptable to remove your hair if you are hirsute as this is classed as a medical condition?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear guest,

if you read my post adequately you would have read that i made a distinction between hair that women have and hair that men have...hair itself has different varieties...even the facial hair that is "normal" for women is DIFFERENT type than the type facial hair that men have...

and no matter what race you're from..if you're a woman and find that your facial hair strands are thicker..you should see a doctor...there is no jumping to conclusions here...it is called being a cognizant person...

just like...if you found a lump or a certain pigmentation anywhere on your body...it could be a totally normal variant for you but you'd still be advised to see a doctor JUST IN CASE it could be something more....

same way, do you not agree that our sisters should have this information regarding facial hair? don't be so emotional that you stop using logic...

and no where did i say it should be removed...all the post was to give the sisters information that could be of use to them...

Guest -the singh ting -

Everyones gonna attack but if she wants to remove her facial hair.... *Reply Deleted*

Admin Note: We don't approve replies where one call others with labels like extremists etc..

ahah singh ting got ripped

here, lets make it easier 4 u ppl to understand this

ill make a mini skit:

guru nanak: "keep ur kesh, as it is the gift of god"

confued teen: "but guru nanak, even tho im ur dicipline and all but im having problems, society doesnt accept me with facial hair"

guru nanak: " and ur the gurus disipline did u say grin.gif ?"

confused teen: " yup, can i just follow sum stuff u say and jus ignore the ones i dont kinda like? pleassssssssse, i promise ill be gud"

guru nanak: .......

to be continued.

i know all are trying very hard to get this person to get over their "hair problem"

maybe just maybe amrit is not in their karm for this lifetime and thats why they are having these thoughts.

she wont have to makeup her mind, when it happens, it'll happen in an instant and she'll be ready to take amrit. guruji will do all that ONLY when he wishes to.

Guest _Singhsta_

maybe just maybe amrit is not in their karm for this lifetime and thats why they are having these thoughts.

I see what what you saying bro but I think we have a responsibility to help this sister instead of sayin it's not in her karm if she's questioning it. As sangat, we have the responsibility to help people maintain their sikhi swaroop. If she fails, it's not just her, but ALL of us who failed her. If she's questioning things and saying our reasoning isn't convincing her, then we should keep on tryin until we find a way to convince her, not give up and ditch her.