Help Me Now!

Guest Guest Girl

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone on this earth qualified to say what is and is not in someones Karm?

Has anyone on thsi earth got the right to tell another indivudal that if you do have hair removal done then you must renounce waheguru?

So far you have heard from individuals who are very much against the whole hair removal issue and the way some of teh response have illustrated this matter has ensured that girls who have had facial hair problems and have dealt with it by laser etc will not be brave enough to speak on this topic. why? for fear of retaliation.

I rate any girl who can keep her facial hair. I honestly do but equally another bhenji who deals with it in her own way is equally to be respected.

What you sow you shall reap. Alot of reasons for girls feeling teh way they do is not only because of western society but also because if you look at books on sikhi or even pictures of sikh women you will always see a beautiful and 'hairfree' face. girls aspire to be something they can relate to.

I know that everyone is likely to disagree with me and that is fine. I woudl just like to add my two cents. Sikhi is the most beautiful religion in teh world not solely because of the humaniterian aspect but also because we are allowed to interpret waheguru in order to personlaie it on an individual basis.

Bhenji - your friend that you say has this problem and the guilt you are feeling on her behalf - please note this is not your battle - thsi is hers - if she has made up her mind then so be it. Whether you remain frineds/sisters is then upto you? respect others - inner cleanliness is more important than outer.

Gurfateh Ji - Bhul Chuk Maaf

respect.gif

Guest ...Jas...

fateh ji,

i jus wanted to say that ive seen many singhnia hu wear dastaar nd tht remvove their facial hair by waxing, plucking, shaving, threading etc..its ridiculous...nd what makes it more obvious is tht they plaster their face with foundation nd try 2 cover up the root of the hair which grows pretty fast...hu r they trying 2 kid?? bcuz guru ji is watching everything tht we do...im sorry if ive gone off topic

for ur frend i think she shud ardaas nd ask for guidance 2 show her the right way, and remember do not let any1 change u bcuz thts hu u r, they have no right 2 do so.....nd it is a test which she has 2 pass, 2 show guru ji tht she is a tru gursikh...without her removing her hair she will always look beautiful

im sure a lioness isnt bald.....lol

bhul chuk mafi karni

im sorry if ive offended any1 or sed sumthing rong

fateh ji