Another Kes Katal Incident!

palamrinder

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/NEWS/In...show/812595.cms

MOGA: Three persons allegedly cut off the hair of a Sikh teenager in the Baghapurana town of this district leading to tension in the area.

Sukhajit Singh, 15, employed at a cloth merchant shop alleged that the trio had waylaid him while he was on his way to have tea at his employer's house and forcibly cut off his hair.

He said he raised an alarm but as the incident took place on a lonely street nobody came to his rescue.

Police launched a search for the culprits after they were informed about the incident by Singh's employers.

Senior Superintendent of Police Pawan Kumar Roy reached the spot and pacified the locals and a case was registered against one Gejja of Lohara village of Moga district for hurting religious sentiments.

The Baghapurana police intensified the patrolling in the town and in the rural areas and situation is under control the SSP said.

Baghapurana the main town close to my moms village, lol *sigh* wish i could go back it was so much fun :T: . Oh and well the hair cutting is shocking but theres loads of dark people in the town who looked dangerous- really freaky, they eye up young/old, female/male. I want to go back for a week and just cruise around ohmy.gif :T: