Granth Means Book

Bhai Sahib

are u thick, guru ji was the jot of waheguru, when sumone becomes one with god for example a pooran bram giani, wen they becum one with god they are free from the cycle of birth and death they becum god them selves "nanak bramgiani aap parmeshar" its up to them if they ever want to cum back on this kaljug world, but if they do they cum down for a certain duty, mahapurkh sant baba isher singh ji maharaj told der singh in wolverhampton before they left this world, and they sed when i leave my body, my body will still be sitting in a chonkra and will still be breathing swass, they sed all this the night before they left for sachkand, and they sed the only reason iam gonna show this is becus i wanna show ppl how far of a stage simran can get u to, then the next morning a singh i think his name was baba mohinder singh jathedar, he took chaa up for babaji, and wen he entered the room he saw sant ji sitting there in a chonkra but with there hed down, and he sed sant ji always used to sit in a chonkra wid there hed up, then wen they realised sant ji has done exactly what they sed last night they called in a doctor, wen the doctor did all the check up he sed the body is working all perfectly fine but there is sumthing missin which was obiusly there aatama, after the doctor sed all that sant ji body dropped down onto the bed, and to show that a bram giani is god form them selves, if uve eva heard of the suleman bhoot, well sant baba isher singh took them from a ghost and brought them back into a human life, wen the bhoot was in a little boys body sant ji asked them do u want to be reborn into a poor family or rich, suleman bhoot replied by saying i want to cum into a poor family becus i dont want to make the same mistake as before and forget god, then sant ji gave this apple to a poor women who was sittin there with there family, and sed to them next year on this same date you will have a baby boy wich will be the suleman bhoot, and all that happend and now that baby that was born is grown up and he lives in canada i think, and to prove that sant ji did all this u can go to the house in wolverhampton where sant ji left there body and ask the singh who lives there his name is billo, and billo is another example of one of sant jis miracles, becus he died in africa wen he was young and his dad who is now dead, did a ardaas to sant baba isher singh for his son to cum back, and wen he did that ardaas he heard a voice which was sant ji sayin throw water on his eyes five times saying waheguru each time, they did exactly and he came back and now he is living in wolverhampton with his familiy and you can go there and ask him your self, that proves that sant mahapursh are god them selves and can do want they want, same with baba thakur singh ji, a women with a bhoot came to them at a house here in england, and wen the women with the bhoot went infont of baba ji she just dropped to the floor sayin she cant look at them becus of the light she can see from them, so she just used to drop, and baba ji told the singhs to sit by her and do chaupi sahib da paath. that shows the power that sant mahapurkh carry!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when a person reaches god and becums a porran bram giani there is no difference between them and the guru, if u ever read the jeevan of sant isher singh ji maharaj u will see that they never got sangat to follow them they allways used point them in the direction of guru ji and his teachings

"bram giani ooch te oocha, man apene hai sab te nicha"

if you looks at all the pooran bram gianis jeevans, u will see that they only got to there stage by doing sangat of another pooran bramgiani and listenin to there bachan and doing there seva, sant baba isher singh ji did sangat of sant baba attar singh ji reru sahib wale, sant baba thakur singh ji did the sangat of sant gurbachan singh ji, sant baba gurbachan singh ji did the sangat of sant baba sunder singh ji, and there are many more that i havnt mentioned but if you do want me to i will mension them all, its throught doing sangat of another pooran bram giani and listen to there bachan you get to the stage of the almighty waheguru,

"bram giani ooch te oocha, man apene hai sab te nichaa"

"bin saadhhoo jo jeevanaa thaetho birathhaaree" which means a life without the sangat of a sadhu is usless

our souls are all part of god , we are all god in a sense

that is true but waheguru has put a wall inbetween, and to break that wall we need to reliese that this world is all maya and false, get rid of all our hankaar, for instance iam so and so this is mine not urs, get rid of all our ichaa in our minds and all the worldly atachments, and the only way to do this is through guru jis shabad kamai, seva simran and the sangat of guru ji and a pooran mahapurkh, there are many yogis pirs and so out there today who have been siting der for thousands of years by holding there breath through der dasam darwar in jungles and mountains doing bagti to get detached from maya and this dream (the world), but guru ji says the only way is through naam seva and sadhu di sangat

Joon is life! - Guru Nanak Maharaj had the attributes of God, but was not God! - Be wary we don't turn into Christians ansd start claiming Guru was God like they do with Jesus

Awip nrwiexu klw Dwir jg mih prvirXau ]

aap naraaein kalaa dhhaar jag mehi paravariyo ||

The Lord Himself wielded His Power and entered the world.

inrMkwir Awkwru joiq jg mMfil kirXau ]

nira(n)kaar aakaar joth jag ma(n)ddal kariyo ||

The Formless Lord took form, and with His Light He illuminated the realms of the world.

jh kh qh BrpUru sbdu dIpik dIpwXau ]

jeh keh theh bharapoor sabadh dheepak dheepaayo ||

He is All-pervading everywhere; the Lamp of the Shabad, the Word, has been lit.

ijh isKh sMgRihE qqu hir crx imlwXau ]

jih sikheh sa(n)grehiou thath har charan milaayo ||

Whoever gathers in the essence of the teachings shall be absorbed in the Feet of the Lord.

nwnk kuil inMmlu Avqir´au AMgd lhxy sMig huA ]

naanak kul ni(n)mal avathariyo a(n)gadh lehanae sa(n)g hua ||

Lehnaa, who became Guru Angad, and Guru Amar Daas, have been reincarnated into the pure house of Guru Nanak.

gur Amrdws qwrx qrx jnm jnm pw srix quA ]2]16]

gur amaradhaas thaaran tharan janam janam paa saran thua ||2||16||

Guru Amar Daas is our Saving Grace, who carries us across; in lifetime after lifetime, I seek the Sanctuary of Your Feet. ||2||16||

Guest waheguruji

i listened to a Katha tape by Sant Kartar Singh Ji Bhindran Wale

Sant Ji was saying Nirankaar ordered Maya to take the form of Guru Nanak in the best form as possible

so he wasnt concieved in the normal way

This makes Guru Ji Ajooni

thats the hole point guru ji has gave us a janam, to brake the wall and becum free from life and death, otherwise we are gonna have to keep cumin and cumin untill we get there and becum waheguru

why god give us janam for in first place why create the world why cudnt he had just kept us a part of him , why send us in the world ?

Guest waheguruji

Bachan Baba Isher Singh Ji Nanaksar Wale

"some say you should not say Guru Gobind Singh Ji is Akaal Purakh because Guru Ji says one who does will fall in blazing fire of Dozakh (hell) but there are 2 types of sikhs

Andd Vishvashi (blind faith)

Pooran Vishvashi (complete faith)

Guru Ji was saying this because of extreme humility (attribute of God) whats the most punishment i will get for saying this is for falling in fire but even the fire will not break by faith in Guru Ji and i know my Guru is Kaamal (complete) and Dayal (merciful)

There are 3 types of sikhs ones that accept command for their Guru as law and do not doubt

then there are those who entertain doubts but after a while remove their doubts

and last those who claim to be sikhs but do not like listening to Gurbani or Kirtan and even if they go to Sangat their mind wanders elsewhere