Happy B'day Kaur_khalistani_lionness

Guest s133k_s1kh

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o thodi bari cheti kar gaya grin.gif

she loves to use this emoticon --> :sady:

sarey budhey hoi jandey aaaaa. :sady: why god why???? why us???? :sady: (ok if you a friends fan, you would get that ) tongue.gif

woohoo.gifpartytime2.gif :HP:

listen to some bindrakhia tongue.gif

blush.gif

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

thank you everyone!

i need al of ur blessinz nd prayers

listen to some bindrakhia tongue.gif

ohmy.gif

ewww! y? which one? y? :D are u sure i like to use this emotion?>> :sady:

ithought it was>>> blush.gif (nd the ones i can't post cuz i dont know how to..deepiz fault)

i lov u too m singh(yes u were the first one to wish me today. exactly at 12! lol i was dead asleeppp thx)

i didnt get my cake dajiii(jeetiyaa):D

well u want bhog(parshaad? lol cuz i dotn get to cut cake :sady: )

gupt papi, hmm yea it suckz i only get 1 present (cryin)..sometimes not even that (poor me) but i get loads of hz nd kz

vaheguruji ka khalsa vaheguruji ki fateh!!

lol the 'plum' thing has really taken off hasnt it... rolleyes.gif lol.... forgive me hun .... happy birthday sweet plumbulbee..... i pray that Maharaj continues to bless u with simran, sewa, bana and bani..... big hugs ... love u lots like jelly totz.... dust of ur sweet sweet charan d_oh.gif

vaheguruji ka khalsa vaheguruji ki fateh

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

lol plumbum... isnt that like the latin name for iron on the periodic table grin.gif omg im such a nerd ohmy.gif lol i rem that from highskool for sum reason(gota get it outa my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

anywayyyy i wana wish my girl KAUR KHALISTANI LIONESS a happy birthday...i hope u rip it up and have the time of ur lyfee

and since im ur twin...shudnt i get 50% of ur gifts and cake and stuff blush.gif

see me and her are a special exception..we're twins but instead of her being 2 minutes older than me ...shes 2 days older (and a few years :D )

ps: i noe im a day late but we're just gona keep it on a hush..noone tell her (even tho the posts are dated lol) :D

SPECIAL REQUEST:

ur lil homegirl chandanjeet kaur sayz HAPPY BIRTHDAY too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY B-DAY PLUM KAUR...you be repping the pride as well, very funny and sweet kuri. :nihungsmile:

AKAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL!

im a kuri ohmy.gif i think u missseppled something...i think u meant kaur hana ji? :e:

hehehe

thank u

and oh HKW gurly what is chandanj kaur doin at ur place? or u at hers? these girls i tell u tsk tsk tsk pray.gif lol

tell her thnkz and i mis her too

50%? :D i'll think about that hahahaha

well im very generous as well u know so... u can have 100% of "my" cake (the one i didnt get to have) rolleyes.gif :D

ok sadhu santo(sangat) enough about me...

plz close this thread this is too much blush.gif (very embarrassing... being center of attention)