Strange Problem

fanaa

Hi

I have a Strange Problem. I have Windows XP. It has been regular practice that i would go to website like www.srigranth.org or some other gurbani web site and their say search for a shabadh. Once i found the Shabadh i would simply copy shabadh by selecting the shabadh's line than paste them in Microsoft Word 2003.

I saved so many shabadh like this.

These days i can see shabadh written in punjabi when i view it in either firefox r Internet explorer but when i try to copy and paste same shabadh in Microsoft i am unable to do so.

maybe try this bibi. When u paste the shabad in microsoft, make sure the font option on top has a gurmukhi font highlighted not anyother font. If that doesn't work, then select the gurmukhi shabad text and goto fonts and select a gurmukhi font, I think it will change the text then.

Hi

I have a Strange Problem. I have Windows XP. It has been regular practice that i would go to website like www.srigranth.org or some other gurbani web site and their say search for a shabadh. Once i found the Shabadh i would simply copy shabadh by selecting the shabadh's line than paste them in Microsoft Word 2003.

I saved so many shabadh like this.

These days i can see shabadh written in punjabi when i view it in either firefox r Internet explorer but when i try to copy and paste same shabadh in Microsoft i am unable to do so.