Oye

Bored

wjkk wjkf

i downloaded a game( age of empire) from a torrent site and i used isobuster to extract the files.

the problem is that when i try opening the game it says insert cd?

theres a cd crack but even after replacing it, it still dint work. it says that "the application has failed to strt bcuz RockallDLL dll was not found"

this is tiking me offffffffff!!!

iv'e bin trying to download this game for 5 years already, and when i can finally get it downloaded, it flops on me damit!!

help meeeeeeee!

fateh thanks

Guest s133k_s1kh

If it says insert the cd then do it :D . may be it needs the cd even after the crack, some games require tht.

many games grabbed from torrent sites have problems installin, you should chk the comments posted by ppl on the same site you downloaded it from.

Free stuff is not always good tongue.gif

mount the image onto a virtual drive rather than extracting it. If you need a virtual drive download it from www.slysoft.com/en/virtual-clonedrive.html.
Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

g35's right. You need to mount the original image. I use Daemon tools to do that (its free). Install it from the mounted image. So whenever you want to play it, mount the image-file first, and then run the program.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

yeye thats wat i was told, mount the image on a virtual drive, but i didnt kno u dont extract the files fisrt.

i kept extracting then trying to mount the image

thnak

ill try it tomoro...lol, to lazy today.