Congratulations To The Iraqi People & The Free World

Guest militant singh

In th usa they dont kill u physically, they kill u financially. In usa they cant kill u and the citizens in the united states cant do anything to the president and thats the truth. But in iraq if this happens they can overthrow saddams government if he was bad but he isn't. But in the usa americans are very stupid to overthrow bush. Pres.bush is a dumass hahaha, he can barely speak english. He isn't smart enough to run these things, he being ordered by the high officials. Man u are a big joke like the americans who are twisted in the media propoganda. Man this is going to be bad for many. Majority of the countries were against his death,even the majority of iraqis and muslims.Trial was unfair and provided no solid proof under the bush administration. Many iraqi's didn't wanted saddam to be dead, ohh well. The results are goin to be bad, hope everyone stay safe. Hussein was hanged before dawn on Saturday in Iraq, at about 6 a.m. (9 p.m. Friday USA central time). Judge Haddad who announced this final sentence is bought by the bush administration. Hussein will be hanged along with two others, Barzan Hassan and Awad Bandar. All were convicted of killing 148 Shiite Muslims in the Iraqi town of Dujail nearly 25 years ago, what a joke. 25 years ago when usa supported saddam and supplied him weapons, now anyone gets it?The Americans used saddam.

If you said tht in Iraq during Saddams time you would have either got put in jail or killed,that is what people like Saddam and the facists hate Freedom,at least Bush and Blair dnt go pu us in jail or Kill us for speaking out agianst them,and they dont gas thier own people like Saddam,i say these facsits islamists have too much freedom in the UK and US to protest they take advantage of the freedom we have here,Someone once in Tony Bliars conference started swring at him becasue of the Iraq war Tony replied if you said that to Saddam in Iraq you would be dead,Justice has been served,The Iraqis dne a nice job,and to all you'z who say it wasnt a fair trail,did Saddam gve fair trails to his victims NO he ddnt,who ever wants to do ardass for him can LOL i bet the sheep will,your either with the free world or with the Dictators,Facists and Islamists,just like muslims say Your either with the Kafir or the Ummah- You choose - Prez George Bush has dne a great job,these arabs ddnt do less with us Sikhs and its only Morally correct he was exectued for his crimes agianst humanity,he commited in his country in the North of Iraq Dujial,Halabjah,Kuwait and the countless poor souls he got tortured, JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED IN THE WORLDS YOUNGEST DEMOCRACY - LONG LIVE AMERICA

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest militant singh

KhalsaForce is saying SADDAM HUSSIEN IS A GD MN OMG no wonder we dnt get KhaListan we praise kats like tht <banned word filter activated> who jus died im happy 4 da iraqiz and da free world shias are now celebraing live pictures on sky news Banadar his half bruva has also been exectuted congratz The majority shia community will not retaliate to his exectution but celebrate just like the rest of us,only the minority sunis wil retaliate but will be crushed,so it wnt make things worse things will remain the same if not get easier as the morale of the minority sunnis who are less than 30% will go dwn if not after goin up for a while once agian congratz to yall,USA! USA! USA! Saddam was a threat 2 the world and his own people and he got what was comin 2 him thank god the tyrant has had his spectacular fall

where did I say he was a good man?I said he wasn't bad, it doesn't mean I mean he was good. Do u know how many sunnis are in the world? 85 percent of islam is sunni, how can 10% shiate crush the sunni's?5 percent are sufis and other lol. Man bro try to understand, maybe u will understand when the united starts wage war on Iran and it will be world war III, then u will be drafted by the british to fight the innocents.

KhalsaForce is saying SADDAM HUSSIEN IS A GD MN OMG no wonder we dnt get KhaListan we praise kats like tht <banned word filter activated> who jus died im happy 4 da iraqiz and da free world shias are now celebraing live pictures on sky news Banadar his half bruva has also been exectuted congratz The majority shia community will not retaliate to his exectution but celebrate just like the rest of us,only the minority sunis wil retaliate but will be crushed,so it wnt make things worse things will remain the same if not get easier as the morale of the minority sunnis who are less than 30% will go dwn if not after goin up for a while once agian congratz to yall,USA! USA! USA! Saddam was a threat 2 the world and his own people and he got what was comin 2 him thank god the tyrant has had his spectacular fall

Bush kills thousands now. He's got Afghanistan and he's got Iraq, NOW THE *Edited* HAS GOT SOMALIA TOO!!

He'll pay such a big price that PAAPI *Edited*. Saddam dead so what? Millions die every day. Sikhs die every day but does the world care? NO. Thye just care when us Sikhs come running to do seva and help others but no *Edited* COMES TO ASSIST US, BY SAY 'HEY YOU DO ENOUGH FOR HUMANITY, LET US GIVE YOU YOUR FREEDOM' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bush and others who invaded iraq are responsible for the deaths of more then 600,000 iraqis and international bodies. Bush deserves to die,he should be lynched and ripped apart and sent to hell. Amnesty human rights is the same group who were in punjab and counted 300,000 dead sikhs and the indian governemnt claimed 5000 deaths of sikhs since 1984. Same in iraq 30,000-60,000 have been counted by the united states but amnesty said its more then 600,000.

Bush kills thousands now. He's got Afghanistan and he's got Iraq, NOW THE MOTHER <admin-profanity filter activated> HAS GOT SOMALIA TOO!!

He'll pay such a big price that PAAPI K**AJAR. Saddam dead so what? Millions die every day. Sikhs die every day but does the world care? NO. Thye just care when us Sikhs come running to do seva and help others but no <admin-profanity filter activated> COMES TO ASSIST US, BY SAY 'HEY YOU DO ENOUGH FOR HUMANITY, LET US GIVE YOU YOUR FREEDOM' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let the anger outttttt

All those supporting BUSH right now maybe happy that he is also killing innocent people, but when BUSH is finished with the middle east later he is going to say these Sikhs should be not allowed to wear turbans let's wipe them out, or these jews should not wear yarmulkes let's wipe them out, than I would like to see the reaction on your faces. Supporting a bad person for bad intentions is wrong. Sure, bush was fighting "War On Terrorism" but how many terrorists has he killed by far today, nothing but ruining countries, killing children and innocent people, and harming the environment.

these are nothing but sins to the max, how could you even live with these paaps on your head, i have nothing to say. Only Akal Purakh knows how this world works.

Guest militant singh

Singh with Dunnali we are living in a tim eof Demorcay and fREEDOM not in a 3rd world nation its in americas constituion -freedom of faith - a boy with a patka has won the right to play footie now in the USA ...its a victory for humanity and a day of celebration for iraqi people - An irqai interveied by sky news None of Saddams lot were innocent,Sunis in Iraq qont be able to do nothing Iran is all Shite so is 75% of iraq,most sunis wont care,all you anti bush heads might as well go lay a reef at Saddams grave if your so saddend,I as a British citizen would fight for this nation any day,Saddam and co were a gang of thungs who were not bright from a village called tikrit he was warned to leave Iraq before the war and he would be spared he ddnt listen he wanted to be hero ;now hes dead,Iran can act big as it wnts Sunnis here in England dnt care people are celebrating in Michigan USA im wathing them now ! LLoL Bush: Saddam Exectution ''kind of justice he denied victims of reime'' very well put somes up the feeling Bush is a great man who stood up to islamists who want every kafir dead.

Simply rooting and chears for the USA current admin policy toward iraq and death of suddam.. care to see the facts

1) 600,000 Iraq citizens (mostly inocents) died since USA started the war against Iraq. (source by british media)

2) Where the heck are WMD?

3) Why American defense team do not count the death toll of iraq citizens? (They denied to introduce any such program which keep track of the death toll of ONLY iraqi citizens.) Why such double standards

Suddam was bad, so was Indra ghandi, Modi of gujrat and countless other killers.. why just after country who happens to have oil field?

Gerald Ford

The Ford interview — and a subsequent lengthy conversation in 2005 — took place for a future book project, though he said his comments could be published at any time after his death. (he died few days ago)

Ford "very strongly" disagreed with the current president's justifications for invading Iraq and said he would have pushed alternatives, such as sanctions, much more vigorously. Rumsfeld and Cheney and the president made a big mistake in justifying going into the war in Iraq. They put the emphasis on weapons of mass destruction," Ford said. "And now, I've never publicly said I thought they made a mistake, but I felt very strongly it was an error in how they should justify what they were going to do."

Ford took issue with the notion of the United States entering a conflict in service of the idea of spreading democracy. "Well, I can understand the theory of wanting to free people," Ford said, referring to Bush's assertion that the United States has a "duty to free people." But the former president said he was skeptical "whether you can detach that from the obligation number one, of what's in our national interest." He added: "And I just don't think we should go hellfire damnation around the globe freeing people, unless it is directly related to our own national security."

"He was an excellent chief of staff. First class," Ford said. "But I think Cheney has become much more pugnacious" as vice president. He said he agreed with former secretary of state Colin L. Powell's assertion that Cheney developed a "fever" about the threat of terrorism and Iraq. "I think that's probably true."

Describing his own preferred policy toward Saddam Hussein's Iraq, Ford said he would not have gone to war, based on the publicly available information at the time, and would have worked harder to find an alternative. "I don't think, if I had been president, on the basis of the facts as I saw them publicly," he said, "I don't think I would have ordered the Iraq war. I would have maximized our effort through sanctions, through restrictions, whatever, to find another answer."

With war we lost thousands of young american soldiers and more than half million innocent iraqi citizen died in just few years.. not counting thousands left with no income, no food, no future and no peace at all.

Sarreya nuh uppar ja keh dharam raj naal lekha dehna pehna.. doesn't matter whether he is president bush or suddam hussein..

Guest militant singh

Inida is a bramnical nation while Iraq is islamic theres your ansewr The WMD is anyones gues maybe they are buried in a desert somewhere but the UN has clear evidence that saddam was restartig his programme and if he did fully restart it and made a nuke - which got in2 the hands of a fanatic the reslults would have been apocolypse. Saddam killed millions in the 7 yr war with Iran and million sof his own the kurds the shias and the opposition, a criminal - Hamad iraqi jounalist '''' hes respnsible for the death of millions the sentence is fair and just nobody would cal him a martyr it s a new era in iraq saddams reign of terror has ended we wil satrt a new iaq next yr is a new yr and we will rebuild iraq after yrs of terror this should be seen as justice being done and victory for vitcims of saddam al tikriti this is an issue wehave settled - there are more criminals who will recieve the same as saddam -only then can we start a new future,we need to bring mre to juctice and whoever is held to account wil be bought to account we dnt look at if hes shia or sunni we hve a suni president 2 sunis as deputys this country is not fully shia a criminal should be looked at as a criminal - saddam was a criminal there were both shia and sunni with saddam we dnt look at the sect we look at the crimes '' << Sky news chnl 501 live interview an oraqi speaking may i say mre