Disturbing Use Of Khanda

SikhSpeak

I have put my response. every1 must act fast!

"This is a very offense to a Sikh. We treat the Khanda symbol with so much respect that we wear the symbol on our turbans. It is a symbol of the Sikh spiritual nation and to put the symbol on socks is one of the most offensive things someone can do against a Sikh. Countless Sikhs have died and martyred for the honour of the Khanda and countless will die and be martyred to maintain the honour of our khanda."

This is expectable. Remember a while back some <banned word filter activated> tha-khan was selling those rubber bands (like the Nike anti racism ones) with a khanda on. I emailed him to ask him to stop as Guru Ji had given us the Kara to wear on our wrists but he went off on one claiming it was all for charity and how others were geting away with worse things.

We have idiots like Jazzy B, Mika (brother of Daler Mendhi) etc happily flaunting the Khanda in bhangra videos whilst they letch and dance with half naked girls.

Vedanti needs to stop licking badals backside and take some important decisions. Those who host him when he visits the UK (Soho Road Wale etc) need to let the sangat know when Vedanti is in the UK and have an open meeting so the UK sangat can put its concerns to Vedanti. I hope those close to Bhai Mohinder Singh Ji can communicate this to him (sending emails to the GNNSJ is fruitless).