Kirpan Maintenance

Guest Glasgow Singh

WJKK WJKF

Ur lucky u guys can carry kirpans properley, I no sum1 who has a reeli anti-sikhi mum and she superglued the kirpan together so you can't even take it out!!

WJKK WJKF

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh

That is a sad thing to do, if guru gobind singh ji hit one of his sevadars with a shaft for (repeatredly) reciting one line wrong, (changing the meaning) i would hate to see what happens in her peshi when in the courts of lord!!. I think people tend to forget that every hour, minute, second is accounted for. I only hope the person whos kirpan has been glued together does ardas for a new one and makes steps to solve this issue...ardas is a big thing, we are all able to ask for pocket money, petrol money and so on for expenses. But we tend not to ask with same endeavour when asking from guru ji. If by mistake we do ask properly we dont wait patiently. Vada Kata Phul Chuk Maaf Karni. Im just a learner too, ive not even put the ladder against the solid foundations of sikhi yet never mind climibing onto the first rung. The wall is their, it was their when the chotay sahibzaday got bricked alive, it was there during the jalianwala bagh and countless other solid walls such as bhai fauja singh keep reminding us day in day out....naam japo naam jap naam japo....with every breath.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh

Guest Glasgow Singh

Wah ji wah, slightly off the topic, but always welcome!!

Just listening to Dulla Veer ji and couldnt agree with you more

Pranee Hur Jup!!

Junum Gaeo!!

Get well soon Doc Sahib!!!

Anyways, thanks for all your replys everyone - is it easy to obtain these diamond cutters./ sharpeners though?