Vedanti At Akji Kirtan Darbaar

CaptainC

is anyone else curious why the Jathedaar of Akaal Takhat is going to a PanchaiNee program??

whats there to be curious about

the programs Dedicated to the beloved Late Bibi Jasbir Kaur ..........hes going to do an ardaas........ im sure he aint out to play some dirty politics in this

its like saying is anyone else curious why why the jathedaar of akj Pooran ji is at a panchaiini program

infact why did u say panchain, n y did i bother copying it? its more like what the haters of them call them

spread the loveeee

well i think i do unless i got my facts wrong

all i know is the way they came to be was because of some disagreement and the break offs who formed panchain were the ones in the wrong

i dont realy wanna go into what i was told or anything as its a bit long to type but if i have to i will next time lol

why doesnt vedenti come to toronto.

so i can ask him about all the SH** he has done, and how justfies any of them.

Jatherdar is probably there because he was a very close friend to Bhai Joginder singh ji talwara and subsequently will more than likely be very close to Dhulla ji, plesae stop this continous bickering of akji, akj, bibi jis passing should hit something home, we are not here forever, learn to focus on what we are here for...

Yes Jee, I agree with you on the fact that it's important to focus on what we're here for, and I understand that Jathedaar Jee is close to Dulla Jee...I just don't think it's appropriate for the Jathedaar of Akaal Takhat Sahib to be going to programs which are organized by people who do not support the Panth in many of it's decisions.