Good Or Bad

Guest gupt gupt

Its like I want this to be viewed by many people so that it is quickly picked up by a search engine so that people visiting tokyo can easily find out Gurdwara sahib address here

I struggled for 2 -3 months to find Gurdwara here

There is 1 more guy who later added this address in his blog and is now coming under the search of google but this one is dedicated for Gurdwara purpose only

Any ideas to improve this blog

Its' a good start. If I can just recommend some things. A good way to better the wesbite would be to add some pictures of the Gurdwara from outside, and some from inside such as the Diwan Hall would be really good. Also, you could probably add some nice lettering and all that basic stuff to the BLOG. Other than that it is good you are providing the address, and phone numbers, directions, etc. :TH:

Now, just for my general knowledge, how many Sikhs are there in Japan? Because, it kind of sucks that the "Gurdwara" is under a Indian Restaurant. I really wish Maharaj had its' own building. Maharaj deserves a well built beautiful building. However, I guess it takes time to develop though.

I clicked on the website like 10 times to get it hits, everyone do the same. :) :cool:

GOOOD LUCCK with everything!

Guest peacemaker
Its like I want this to be viewed by many people so that it is quickly picked up by a search engine so that people visiting tokyo can easily find out Gurdwara sahib address here

Simple solution. Just go on the website and click "refresh" about 2000 times. :TH:

Am the topic starter

rolleyes.gif

I feel that you guys should pay ur daswand of online time by clicking on this url atleast once a day till the time it become visible in the google search

loling

I am feeling that I should write somethin controversial on this blog so that people feel desperate to go to this blog n put their point forward, wheneva they come online

like meat or the topic of dasam granth etc

slap.gif

wot say?

Now, just for my general knowledge, how many Sikhs are there in Japan? Because, it kind of sucks that the "Gurdwara" is under a Indian Restaurant. I really wish Maharaj had its' own building. Maharaj deserves a well built beautiful building. However, I guess it takes time to develop though

its like most of the ppl involved in the seva r not havin proper papers..there aint many sikhs in tokyo with the legal status

but I was so impressed by the dedication of this one sevadar that I finally got inspired to start this blog...this guy was awake all night for seva to see to it that things are ready to be taken over smoothly by the remaining sangat by the morning for the monthly deewan. Although this guy have not kept beard and turban but on having a conversation that night with him, I got to know how dedicated this guy is & his future plans of taking Amrit with Guru Ji's Kirpa either on returning on India or wateva

I bow to the courage / dedication of this person, despite of havin all the odds against him, he is doin so much of seva

The gurdwara sahib basement is named on certain hindu and other punjabi ppl on adhoc basis as they are the certain legal status here

This basement is applied for registration & is still due for approval by hte govt. The police has visited this basement certain times to have check on the activites of foreigners and they are now statisfied that this is a place of peacful congregation by foreigners

Most of the reamaining so called Sikh ppl here in tokyo are folks like me who come from india to do IT work for japanese companies for short/long durations and there are not many of us here