News 1984 Bibi Amarjit Kaur Akj

Freed

News 1984 Bibi Amarjit Kaur AKJ

Gurfateh !

I have seen a few posts about Bibi Amarjit Kaur, wife of Bhai Fauja Singh - Shaheed of 1978, on the internet recently - it reminded me of this ITN news report from early 1984.

The quality is very bad ( a 2nd generation copy) but you can see and hear everything fairly well. It features a mini interview with Bibi Ji and examines the events that led up to the army attack - including a piece by the disgruntled shopkeepers of Amritsar, it also features Indarjit Singh (UK ) and Jagjit Singh (Rep. of Khalistan ).

It is an interesting snapshot of the time --- please do not shoot the messenger - I am posting it as I feel it is interesting and important - not because I have any particular agenda or axe to grind.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Ranjit Singh 'Freed'

Click on link to see clip ;

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...05&hl=en-GB

Guest Narinder Singh

I heard Bibi Amarjit Kaur disliked Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale, she called him coward for not joining in on the protest of 1978 against the Nirankaris. Is this true?

Fateh.

there are few things in thsi video that i nevr knew about!

like u said "It is an interesting snapshot of the time " something i had only heard about and nevr actually seen or heard from someone other thn sikhs(or the khalistanis per say)

it def "examines the events that led up to the army attack"

it was very interesting to hear the news reporter's talk on khalistan and the term we soo loosely use these days "FANATICS" to describe a person who talks about our Nation. when it was nevr used at that time by sikhs! blush.gif

Thanks for postin!

bhul chuk muaff

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

I heard Bibi Amarjit Kaur disliked Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale, she called him coward for not joining in on the protest of 1978 against the Nirankaris. Is this true?

Fateh.

nope

? Usually in the media and in the religious-political groups, you are presented as having been opposed to Sant jee. How much truth is there in this?

-There is no truth in this at all. I truly respected Sant Giani Jarnail Singh jee from my heart and will continue to do so. He used to have a lot of respect for me as well. I remember that when we used to meet in the Parkarma, he would say Fateh first and would say over and over, “Well Bibi jee, are you well? Is there any seva…if you need anything let me know. My head bows before you and because you are the wife of a Shaheed, I respect you from my heart.â€

That is bibi ji's answer herself so know its not true. ~

the interview : http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...ibi+harjit+kaur

I'm really confused about Bibi Amarjit Kaur Jee. I have alot of doubts in my mind becuase of things I've read in books, the net etc. I heard she surrendered alongwith Tohra n Badal during Operation Blue Star. Is there any truth in this? Can someone please put the doubts in my mind to rest.

fateh ji

There should be no doubt what so ever when it comes to bibi amarjeet kaur ji, if there is books that say negative things are not true , they're just too put doubts in your mind of the few proper chardikalaa gursikhs that are out there. Bibi amarjeet kaur is very chardikalaa man! your saying that she surrendered? she said herself that while the bombing is going on at the harmandar sahib complex that the kirtan will never stop, at the time she ran to the raagi that was doing kirtan at the time and told him not to stop the kirtan ( the raagi that was doing kirtan became shaheed while doing kirtan i think )

PLUS SHES BHAI FAUJA SINGHS WIFE!!

all i can say is that you should read her interview or if someone has the recorded video interview of her speaking to singhs about their questions about bhai sahib and his jeevan, watch the video.

fateh ji

bhul chuk maaf karna ji