Cpu % Usage

Techno_singh

fateh

My computer is being really odd.. my CPU usage is 100%!!!!!!

i scanned by computer for viruses and that but its clean so what is it thats killing my processor off?

it was normal cpu usage before, at like 2% but then suddenly changed to 100% the next day.

How can i get this fixed so my cpu stays low??

help pleaseeee

( For those who dont know what CPU usage is, its something that tells you how hard your procesor is working...you can chek this by ctrl+alt+del and at the bottom of the task manager it says CPU usage, check what you percentage is, if its quite low then your fine if its high then your processor is having to work quite hard... ) ... sorry if its a bad description of CPU

fateh

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

The easiest way to check is to right-click your start bar and click Task Manager (or punch Control-Alt-Delete).

Then click on the Processes Tab. There should be a list of processes. If you click on the CPU column once or twice, it will show you all the processes in order o`how much CPU they are using. Look at the top ones, and that should tell you what programs are using up your CPU.

Just ignore the "system idle process" one

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

The easiest way to check is to right-click your start bar and click Task Manager (or punch Control-Alt-Delete).

Then click on the Processes Tab. There should be a list of processes. If you click on the CPU column once or twice, it will show you all the processes in order o`how much CPU they are using. Look at the top ones, and that should tell you what programs are using up your CPU.

Just ignore the "system idle process" one

fateh ji

thanks cpu is now sorted thanks to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

it was rapimgr.exe that was taking up laods of my cpu... and its to do with active sync

thanks again

fateh