Sant Mihan Singh Ji's Diwans Anyone?

gsk

GURFATEH Sangat Jio!

Hope everyone's well. I was hoping that the online sangat could help in finding any recorded diwans of Sant Mihan Singh Ji? My Dad had some priceless recordings which he unfortunately lost :sady:

This is Sant Mihan Singh Ji on the right next to Choteh Maharaaj, Sant Kishan Singh Ji Rare Wale:post-3476-1169994626.jpg

Thanks a mill,

GURFATEH!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Baba Mihan Singh Jee was in the seva of Baba Nand Singh Jee's presence from a very early age. Baba Jee were very close to Baba Nand Singh Jee.

Baba Nand Singh Jee said to the sangat one time that "Suddha (call) has come from Sachkhand for me to return to Waheguroo's Charan - this is a very joyous time for me." Sangat was very upset to hear this, because they wanted more time with this Pooran Brahamgyani.

Baba Nand Singh Jee said that nothing is in my hands - everyone must live according to the Hukam of Waheguroo. However, Waheguroo listens to the Ardaas of His Bhagats/Sant-Jan. At that time, the Sangat resolved to do Ardaas for Baba Nand Singh Jee. At that time, Baba Mihan Singh Jee, a young Behangum led the Ardaas. Ardaas was safflee (successful). Baba Nand Singh Jee said that Waheguroo had extended his life by around six months.

In those six months, the Sangat did Bhagtee with even more intensity, and many Amrit Sanchaars were carried out. Thousands of people joined with the eternal Guroo, SatGuroo Siree Guroo Granth Sahib Jee. When Baba Nand Singh Jee left for Sachkhand, Baba Mihan Singh Jee carried on the sevaa of Amrit Sanchaars in the West as part of the Nanaksar Sampardhaa.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo