Its That Idiot Again

SaRpAnCh

I myself do support the idea of khalsa raaj. However at his point in time it is nothing but a dream, The problem at the moment is that people i making the goal of achieving khalistan their focus point of their Sikhi, they leave out the Saintly aspect. The events of 84 and learnnig about shaheeds etc.. has broguht alot of people into Sikhi. Which is a good thing, but still it has created people that are hell bent on getting revenge on hindus or the goverment. They have not learnt about the other aspects of the sikh dharam, and just focus on the one aim of Khalistan.

Even on this message board they are people that according to me seem to be only intrested in Khalistan and bashing hindus etc...

However this all can be sorted out with good parchar

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one can deny growing fanaticism within sikh panth, especially sikh youth culture,,, eithero socalled katar panthis youths on sikhsangat or katar panthis who suffer from hindu parnoia syndrome..they spent all their time passing death threats to hindus, on the mission to cuss/diss hindu culture all day along on the forums.

If thats kinda image we are potraying to others, hows that its their fault?

true soo called sikh sharia panthis youths are not terrorist but they have every intent to be- these soo called fanatics if they were given freedom and gets ak- 47 in their birthday. these idiots will do great damage to image of sikh panth and western soceity where hindu, muslims and sikhs are leaving peacefully.

its naive to suggest that sikh panth do not have fanatics with terrorist intent, i say get all the sharia panthis together from all the panth- christian, sikh, hindus, muslims, get them together lock them in room.

I dont know about others, but my nature is always been is try clean up junk and set backs of my people of my own community before pointing fingers on others. Not that i am comparing myself of great sant sipahi- sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindranwale but i m just trying to follow his foot steps, he himself in his speeches have spoken against soo called gyanis who would remove kirpans and drink alchohol off the stage.. he didnt go out blame it on third party ie- congress, rss, hindu mat and all the rubbish, he recnognize its a fault of sikhs not any phalna phalna for not following guru mat (gurmat idealogy set by guru's).

Khalsa panth is lot better off away from these soo called wanna be soorma's , i was going to make a long post on concept shaahedism in sikhi that guru's taught on sikhsangat by looking at the sad state of affairs in the youths last week but didnt get a chance, i ll do soo soon. may be that will give sangat better idea which angle i m coming from.

You seem to be very confused Namsatang. On your forum some ppl promote alcohol drinking as part of Nihang tradition and then you praise Sant Jarnail Singh who basically said that if he had his way he would burn all Sardars who drank alcohol! Words like Kattar Panthi and Atwadi have been used by people of a similar mindset as yourself for Sant Jarnail Singh. You obviously know nothing about Sant Jarnail Singh because he would stand with any Singh who was passionate about his Sikhi. Yes, sometimes passion can be extreme and if you look at some of Sant Jarnail Singh's videos at many places he chides those youth who raise 'Boley So Nihal' slogans whenever he said something. He said to them that instead of slogans do something for the panth and then raise as many slogans as you want. Sometimes the youth show more passion and have dream more then the elders that they can change things for the better. Sant Jarnail Singh hardly ever stayed in the company of elders or dhilar panthis like yourself. As for blame, Sant Jarnail Singh blamed those he thought were responsible for the decline in the position of Sikhs whether they were Akali, Congress or RSS. More than any other leader he blames the congress for what they have done to the Sikhs, He wasn't a dhilar panthi who finds it easy to blame a few youth who can get worked up and blame them for what is wrong with the panth and totally ignore the RSS threat. Nowadays because so many people raise the danger of RSS it is possible for dhilar panthis like you to use the RSS as some kind of joke and anyone who raises the RSS threat as some kind of fool.

h8er slike u can chat all da bullcrap dey wnt fact is u can sit ere all day and chat yo crap and no1s ggna listen,you go on abt hijacking this and tht so what .at keast we aint 50 cent wananbes smoking weed or one of them nangs who smoke weed and worship niidar singh and shiva ok THE JOB 2 STOP BEADBI IS NOT JUST FOR YOUTHS AND R4G ITS 4 EVRY1 WE HAVE WOKEN UP AND THERES NUFIN U LOT CAN DO ABT IT

Although the irony is that you type in such a way that gives the impression you talk like one of these wanabe gangsters. If you want people to listen to you and take you seriously then at least type in normal English like an educated person. You know, the English you should have learnt at school.

Now since when did any serious person care what Sunny Hundal has to say about anything? I mean who is he? His opinion is worth as much as any random guy on the street is. He is a nobody and his words carry no weight behind them so i dont know why some people are so insecure about the articles he writes. But in saying that he is entitled to form his own opinions as much as anyone else is so there is no point in emailing him with your counter-views or treating his articles like they have any impact at all on anything in the real World.

Actually the guy is not at all wrong in what he wrote about wanabe Khalistanis in his article. From a serious issue and serious movement the ideology and cause Khalistan over the past few years as far as its support in UK is concerned is being reduced to an embarrassment by its new age supporters who seem to be mostly 16 to 18 years old kids that really have no intellectual or tangible support or understanding about the cause for an independent Khalistan. I have nothing against burning Indian flags during protests but those hoodies with ak-47's etc are an embarrassment for all those who take Khalistan and the plight of other suppressed peoples and nations seriously. These kids think by wearing these stupid looking clothes and by promoting stupid comments about India and Hindus over the internet that they are actually doing a service in the name of Khalistan; how much more deluded can they be....

I disagree however that this is a form of fanaticism. It is simply idiocy. There are many young people that have a legitimate support and understanding about Khalistan but they unfortunately are hard to come by. Perhaps this is because they dont feel the need to draw attention to themselves and their views at every opportunity and actually have a life and purpose outside of their political beliefs.

Regards,

Guest militant singh

There is nuffin wrong with ak47 hoodies is just us moving on in to the future new ways to promote khalistan movement,and i hpe more indian flags are burnt,kthe youth are here to stay we are the future so put up with it

There is nuffin wrong with ak47 hoodies is just us moving on in to the future new ways to promote khalistan movement,and i hpe more indian flags are burnt,kthe youth are here to stay we are the future so put up with it

and what does burning flags achieve ? makes people look more like terrorist. The world would rather lsiten to someone who has published articles in newspapers magazines about the need for seprate state for sikhs and talk about the injustices that way rather than burnnig a flag

I can not stop laughing with some comments - Burn the Indian flag, AK 47 etc.................

Do you know all these actions now come under a new Law of legistislation to futher embrase the Terrorism Act.

Once you are caught or your identities known, you will not be allowed into INDIA, where would your Khalistan be then. The Indian Embassy will refuse you entry to India, ie not issue you with a Visa.

Do you also know any attacks on other religious organisations also comes under the Terrorism Act.

Us Sikhs should be a bit more careful on free speach on these Forum Websites as they are monitored by Police and other law agencies.

Peace to All

No one can deny growing fanaticism within sikh panth, especially sikh youth culture,,, eithero socalled katar panthis youths on sikhsangat or katar panthis who suffer from hindu parnoia syndrome..they spent all their time passing death threats to hindus, on the mission to cuss/diss hindu culture all day along on the forums.

true soo called sikh sharia panthis youths are not terrorist but they have every intent to be- these soo called fanatics if they were given freedom and gets ak- 47 in their birthday. these idiots will do great damage to image of sikh panth and western soceity where hindu, muslims and sikhs are leaving peacefully.

its naive to suggest that sikh panth do not have fanatics with terrorist intent, i say get all the sharia panthis together from all the panth- christian, sikh, hindus, muslims, get them together lock them in room.

I dont know about others, but my nature is always been is try clean up junk and set backs of my people of my own community before pointing fingers on others. Not that i am comparing myself of great sant sipahi- sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindranwale but i m just trying to follow his foot steps, he himself in his speeches have spoken against soo called gyanis who would remove kirpans and drink alchohol off the stage.. he didnt go out blame it on third party ie- congress, rss, hindu mat and all the rubbish, he recnognize its a fault of sikhs not any phalna phalna for not following guru mat (gurmat idealogy set by guru's).

Khalsa panth is lot better off away from these soo called wanna be soorma's , i was going to make a long post on concept shaahedism in sikhi that guru's taught on sikhsangat by looking at the sad state of affairs in the youths last week but didnt get a chance, i ll do soo soon. may be that will give sangat better idea which angle i m coming from.

You seem to be very confused Namsatang. On your forum some ppl promote alcohol drinking as part of Nihang tradition and then you praise Sant Jarnail Singh who basically said that if he had his way he would burn all Sardars who drank alcohol! Words like Kattar Panthi and Atwadi have been used by people of a similar mindset as yourself for Sant Jarnail Singh. You obviously know nothing about Sant Jarnail Singh because he would stand with any Singh who was passionate about his Sikhi. Yes, sometimes passion can be extreme and if you look at some of Sant Jarnail Singh's videos at many places he chides those youth who raise 'Boley So Nihal' slogans whenever he said something. He said to them that instead of slogans do something for the panth and then raise as many slogans as you want. Sometimes the youth show more passion and have dream more then the elders that they can change things for the better. Sant Jarnail Singh hardly ever stayed in the company of elders or dhilar panthis like yourself. As for blame, Sant Jarnail Singh blamed those he thought were responsible for the decline in the position of Sikhs whether they were Akali, Congress or RSS. More than any other leader he blames the congress for what they have done to the Sikhs, He wasn't a dhilar panthi who finds it easy to blame a few youth who can get worked up and blame them for what is wrong with the panth and totally ignore the RSS threat. Nowadays because so many people raise the danger of RSS it is possible for dhilar panthis like you to use the RSS as some kind of joke and anyone who raises the RSS threat as some kind of fool.

1. Show me one post from sikhawareness where sikhawareness has promoted alchohol or any post of an user that promotes sharab without admin asking them for reference and flaggin that post as blasphemeous , so before you spew your gand, prove it otherwise shut it man. you want throw mud at me without any proof thats fine but i m not going to tolerant any allegations towards my site without proof.

2. your post is typical classic khalstani response, thats what i was expecting.. typical khalistani have no idea about background of sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindranwale yet scream out from his lungs- jarnail singh da mad gangsta.

It seems like you know sant ji from the point when he took stay at guru nanak nivas and his speeches at guru nanak nivas, i know sant ji from taksali history from the point he was very young and used to do khatti bari, your point about sant ji didnt stayed with elders shows really how much you know about him, first sant - baba jarnail singh ji met was sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale who was bhramgyani, sant ji used to do seva in bhindran gurdwara, sant ji did 108 japji sahib patt a day and sleep very little and also he used to stay with sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale and sant kartar singh ji and did seva of them, show me one soo called youth soorma with that kinda juice in his guts. Sant ji whole life was spent with elders mahapursh, its because of his predeccessors who were senior sants that got him baba jarnail singh ji to sant and sipahi padvi, amount of sharda he had towards elders mahapursh was unbeleivable, he interacted with loads of elders mahapursh from all the samparda and took their guidance - said sat bachan . NO he did not have the same attitude as wanna be soorma'e like- yo man i m the young blood man, i dont need old fart like you to guide me, i m the i got enuf juice in my balls to get panth khalistan..

i see youths like militant singh and his side kicks youth wanna be soorma's online to have demonic qualities (tamoguni qualities) which is quite opposite of qualities of khalsa.. khalsa is satoguni and rajoguni never ever never tamogun... its quite obvious when you dont have the concept of bhagti but more attuned towards shakti (just bir ras)...with only bir ras you can only get as far be a mob without proper jung maryada.

sorry for short post , but after reading the replies its inspiring more to write long post on concept of shaheeds backed up with gurbani to guide misguided soo called soorma's on this forums, who are nothing but sikh fanatics with terrorist intent, yes i said sikh fanatics, oh sorry did i commit a crime to state the truth? so be it , i rather be realistic then live in a soo called dream state that people live in who thinks sikhs are soo chardi-kalah, every amritdhari singh or singhani is a angel lets cut the crap lets be honest, sikh who failes to met expectations of guru are no angels , guru have set an certain expectations for the sikh, if sikh fails to do so that sikh is only normal banda diseased with arrogrance, ignorance, fanatacism, anger, lust, greed, attachment, revenge, racist nature. so stop hiding behind the garb of bana and under the banner of khalsa panth and be soo called self-righteous arrogrant panthic police of khalsa panth.

I dont care what people say but i rather try to clean up junk in my khalsa panth first ie- guide my misguided brothers either by harsh words or with pyaar,,sometimes to root fanaticism in the panth you probably have to be a fanatic in targetting fanatics, than point fingers at other religions ie- islamic fundamentalism, rss fundamentalism

Guest Narinder Singh

I have to agree with Namastang on this one!

This specific forum for example is so often hijacked with juvenile postings which only enhance the fanatical image that many of our own Punjabi/Indian community want to label us. One thing an elder veer told me once, was that Singhs need to be strategically correct in this day and age. I personally believe the recent fad of producing video promos and uploading them on youtube.com has not helped matters especially with the way Maha Gursikhs like Sant Jarnail Singh, Babber Singhs and the other Saheeds are sometimes portrayed in the popular Gangsta/Don image, with drum n base tunes as background music and comments like “Bhindrawala was the don” or “Sant Jarnail Singh was the original gangsta”. Using terminology like militant, ak-47, wearing T-shirts showing an ak-47 around the nishan sahib only adds fuel to the fundamental image which we then complain about.

Before we write articles, protest against beadbi, produce a video, design a t-shirt, do anything, we should inadvertently be thinking about how we are portraying Sikhi and how we may be misinterpreted. More long term strategic thinking required

I agree with Sarbloh, Namstang..ehhh not so much.

You seem to want to "clean up" your own house before blaming others but you havent shown a method of doing that, all youve done is complain, thats easy, i do that all the time.

As for your other posts, u seem to talk more about "brahmgyanis" and "mahapursh" than Guru Sahib.

Fateh.

I have to agree with Namastang on this one!

This specific forum for example is so often hijacked with juvenile postings which only enhance the fanatical image that many of our own Punjabi/Indian community want to label us. One thing an elder veer told me once, was that Singhs need to be strategically correct in this day and age. I personally believe the recent fad of producing video promos and uploading them on youtube.com has not helped matters especially with the way Maha Gursikhs like Sant Jarnail Singh, Babber Singhs and the other Saheeds are sometimes portrayed in the popular Gangsta/Don image, with drum n base tunes as background music and comments like “Bhindrawala was the don” or “Sant Jarnail Singh was the original gangsta”. Using terminology like militant, ak-47, wearing T-shirts showing an ak-47 around the nishan sahib only adds fuel to the fundamental image which we then complain about.

Before we write articles, protest against beadbi, produce a video, design a t-shirt, do anything, we should inadvertently be thinking about how we are portraying Sikhi and how we may be misinterpreted. More long term strategic thinking required

I agree with Sarbloh, Namstang..ehhh not so much.

You seem to want to "clean up" your own house before blaming others but you havent shown a method of doing that, all youve done is complain, thats easy, i do that all the time.

As for your other posts, u seem to talk more about "brahmgyanis" and "mahapursh" than Guru Sahib.

Fateh.

In order to know the (Guru Maharaj) father fully one have to be in the sangat with his ladlaee sons(bhramgyanis)who have spent all their lifes reading bachans of their father and applied them in their life.

One is totta gyani (scholars, people like u and me) just parrot all the knowledge or gyan or maryada within sikhi instead of following them

then

There are bhramgyanis who have expereinced sikhi on many spiritual levels they dont parrot, what they say its their expereince with guru sahiban.

If you got better approach , then good luck to you,