Its That Idiot Again

SaRpAnCh

we aint terrorists or sepratists we r da resurgance of the calls for freedom and nufin mre Khalistan isnt nonsense its a goal ......KHALISTAN ZINDABAD traitors and h8ers like sunny hundal will always exist we hve jus gta learn to hw 2 put up wth them

The Khalistan Slogans! The Khalistan "goal"! The Khalistan club! Been there, bought the T shirt, attended the Hyde park marches, cussed the non Khalistani supporters, then one day realised without any Sikhi what really is Khalistan!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is said that the human species continuously evolves, why do we devolve?

An elderly gentleman a devote Hindu said to me the other day “Gone are the days where the elder son of a Hindu family would be given to a Guru to become a Sikh” he continued “The problem today is Hindus do not recognise the unquestionable and immense input of Sikhs throughout time, The immense sacrifice the Gurus made”, he continued “The Sikhs today have elevated themselves to say to Hindus we are better than you, and we a separate people, you are inferior” The gentleman was very elderly and continued to tell me about his childhood “when my brother and I went to boarding school in Bombay we were taken to the train station by my father and would have to make the very long journey ourselves” “My mother used to say to my father” “Find a Sikh, a Sardar who is going the same way ask him to watch over our children,”

“gone are those days”

d_oh.gif bang on target

Guest Dancing Warrior
we aint terrorists or sepratists we r da resurgance of the calls for freedom and nufin mre Khalistan isnt nonsense its a goal ......KHALISTAN ZINDABAD traitors and h8ers like sunny hundal will always exist we hve jus gta learn to hw 2 put up wth them

I am not a khalistani supporter, I believe that it is an unviable nation and notion, geographically, politically, economically, socially there is no support amongst the populous in Panjab and abroad it is a small minority who still call for a separate state but that does not imply that the non supporters have any less zeal for their faith then the pro-kalistanis. Equally no one can imply the pros are fanatics or terrorists. But the proof is in the pudding what their actions are, what does it say about them. For some they are freedom fighters for others they are terrorists. Make up your own mind as I did, do the research ask the uncomfortable questions and you will realise what a mess the whole ideology has become.

Is this your ideology “We are Sikhs we love every one, every one is equal, love us we are not Muslims, We want a separate Sikh State, our freedom fighters had to kill innocent men, women and children because a five year old child is dangerous, because they killed ours, so we killed theirs, but we love everyone regardless. We’re just so good, love us, every body is welcome to our temple”

LOVE US DAMN YOU!!

We are good!

Guest militant singh

An extraact from shaheedi.com : like nelson mandela and che guvera,da lack of any other alternative leaves them with no choice but to enter an uncertain and unfair battlefield(Like the one we have now).Looks like as usual dis community is drowing within it self,with people here questioning the way theyouth are,il ell u shalli the youth are the future,from the article bt the traitor i can c tht he compares us with islmaic facists,well sikhs and islamic faicts are at 2 differenet ends of da spectrum,so lets talk about tht shall we,we havent elevated ourslevs 2 say we are beter than no1 sum sevadars who do carry out the means needed to restore the honour of the panth keep their hearts humble and they dnt go and boast around abt hw they restored the honour of the guru khalsa panth,so dnt listen to silly propoganda about hw sikhs have eleveated themslevs,we are not sepratists but have been seperated,we are not a threatt to britain like the islamic facists are -this is what you should try 2 tell mr sunny hundal,you go on abt the beadbi campiagn and say thts all u hear abt,well boo hoo put up withi t as the youth are the only foot soldiers there are to maintain the campaign great leaders like jaswinder singh ubhi have awoken a genereation and they do not go around and diss young sikhs who actualy wnt to take action to defend the honour of the sikh quom like people on this forum which has become sum sorta YOUTH BASHING forum,what do you do 2 stop beadbi ? so sop complianing abt the campigan and what u hear abt it,there is a campaign and it will carry on regardless of what any1 thinks,we have human values of humanity equailty and compassion,u mke us out 2 be cold blooded h8ers,i myslef state facts and stick by them what is right is right.....call me an extreamist or whatever sikh youths dnt do terrorism,sikh youths dnt go blow buses up sikh youths dnt go around forcefully converting so shut up pleeeeeeeeeeeeez abt hw we dnt get along with people who dnt agree with the views of the youths,i dnt want 2 hear it,there is nothing wrong with t shirts and ak47's being on them Next you will be saying oh the khanda is offensive and gives us a bad name due to its twin swords,my point is the youth are waking up, as the elders have failed us and we are taking a new look on things we are not follwoing the islamic way of jihad and conversion nor are we following the bramhin way of backstabbing,as sum in our community do,we are follwing our own way 2 promote the freedom movement the only people we are a threat to in terms of thinking are to the h8ers,the traitors,the useless elders who eat money,and ultimately the enemies of the panth and their cronies.,yes you are right those days are gone of pretending to be normal pretending the faith isnt being attacked,and being idiots on our sofas,we have woken up,and are now trying our bst to serve da panth,all you lot here on this forum from India need a reality check i think, ....i aint sayin mo more wjkkwjkf

Guest Dancing Warrior
An extraact from shaheedi.com : like nelson mandela and che guvera,da lack of any other alternative leaves them with no choice but to enter an uncertain and unfair battlefield(Like the one we have now).Looks like as usual dis community is drowing within it self,with people here questioning the way theyouth are,il ell u shalli the youth are the future,from the article bt the traitor i can c tht he compares us with islmaic facists,well sikhs and islamic faicts are at 2 differenet ends of da spectrum,so lets talk about tht shall we,we havent elevated ourslevs 2 say we are beter than no1 sum sevadars who do carry out the means needed to restore the honour of the panth keep their hearts humble and they dnt go and boast around abt hw they restored the honour of the guru khalsa panth,so dnt listen to silly propoganda about hw sikhs have eleveated themslevs,we are not sepratists but have been seperated,we are not a threatt to britain like the islamic facists are -this is what you should try 2 tell mr sunny hundal,you go on abt the beadbi campiagn and say thts all u hear abt,well boo hoo put up withi t as the youth are the only foot soldiers there are to maintain the campaign great leaders like jaswinder singh ubhi have awoken a genereation and they do not go around and diss young sikhs who actualy wnt to take action to defend the honour of the sikh quom like people on this forum which has become sum sorta YOUTH BASHING forum,what do you do 2 stop beadbi ? so sop complianing abt the campigan and what u hear abt it,there is a campaign and it will carry on regardless of what any1 thinks,we have human values of humanity equailty and compassion,u mke us out 2 be cold blooded h8ers,i myslef state facts and stick by them what is right is right.....call me an extreamist or whatever sikh youths dnt do terrorism,sikh youths dnt go blow buses up sikh youths dnt go around forcefully converting so shut up pleeeeeeeeeeeeez abt hw we dnt get along with people who dnt agree with the views of the youths,i dnt want 2 hear it,there is nothing wrong with t shirts and ak47's being on them Next you will be saying oh the khanda is offensive and gives us a bad name due to its twin swords,my point is the youth are waking up, as the elders have failed us and we are taking a new look on things we are not follwoing the islamic way of jihad and conversion nor are we following the bramhin way of backstabbing,as sum in our community do,we are follwing our own way 2 promote the freedom movement the only people we are a threat to in terms of thinking are to the h8ers,the traitors,the useless elders who eat money,and ultimately the enemies of the panth and their cronies.,yes you are right those days are gone of pretending to be normal pretending the faith isnt being attacked,and being idiots on our sofas,we have woken up,and are now trying our bst to serve da panth,all you lot here on this forum from India need a reality check i think, ....i aint sayin mo more wjkkwjkf

You have encapsulated every thing that is most disturbing about your attitude and agenda. It will all end horribly.

Militant Singh, who has woken up and who is still asleep? Is that not just a matter of opinion, someone who is part of some campaign group has woken up whilst someone who isn’t still sleeps!? You keep making statements that the youth are waking up, but to do what, joriya de sewa, langer sewa, raul sewa?. I personally think a portion of the Sikh youth are now going through a major identity crisis where there appears to be the need and desire for a purpose or cause which they think has been filled by joining a campaign group. And of course some groups of individuals are milking it for their own ego inflation. We seem to see some mild traits of the 1980 Khalistani movement hijakers re-emerging in these groups!

Guest militant singh

h8er slike u can chat all da bullcrap dey wnt fact is u can sit ere all day and chat yo crap and no1s ggna listen,you go on abt hijacking this and tht so what .at keast we aint 50 cent wananbes smoking weed or one of them nangs who smoke weed and worship niidar singh and shiva ok THE JOB 2 STOP BEADBI IS NOT JUST FOR YOUTHS AND R4G ITS 4 EVRY1 WE HAVE WOKEN UP AND THERES NUFIN U LOT CAN DO ABT IT

Guest militant singh

You have encapsulated every thing that is most disturbing about your attitude and agenda. It will all end horribly.

1986 SARBAT KHALSA DECLARED KHALISTAN ,AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR IT AND NUFIN WIL END HORIBLLY gurus grace evryfing can happen with the glory of the khalsa

What we are doing is fighting for something that the GOD made, a piece of land what he created, what we are not doing is try and find a place in 'Sachkhand' by doing the righteous things, which is the real eternal home up for grabs, a place near the Guru, the truth.

All the earth, day to day things, ruling etc, is all a dream, its MAYA.