In reference to " The SikhAwareness Effect"

Rupinder Kaur

Look, we dont want to be involved in this sikhawareness garbage.. keep your site, your users, your nangs, and your views to your site.
LOL, Why are you getting all personal here by saying "you" ...I told you I didn't support any site..And whats so hard to understand there??

If you don't want to be invovled..simpy don't reply..no one forces you to reply!

"keep your site, your users, your nangs, and your views to your site"

It ain't my site, The users aren't mine...goes well for the nihangs of UK...And if you can't understand...any site doesn't only have 'one view'..especially on a forum where everyone is allowed to participate.

we are here to learn about sikhi, not what goes on in nangland.

Just shows how much you want to learn...Aren't nihangs sikhs too and an important part one must learn when trying to 'learn sikhi' ?

stop attacking bikramjit on here i

f u have issues with him pm him or something no one really wants 2 know or cares...

LOL, interesting enough how no says that when the site is mocked by Bikramjit ..moreover with the use of hypocrisy...and especially on multiple threads....Then some of us seem it as a 'circus.'..Everyone wants to know or seems to care when it is given 'compliments' by Bikramjit...and when someone else brings a contradicting point ..it is seems 'boring' then ..huh?
if i had my way sikhawareness would be shut down

If I had my way ....I wanta ask how the heck do you call yourself a 'Singhni' ..when you dont have tolerance of Nihangs...who call themselves..Nihangs....

Tolerating all people is one of the major aspects of Sikhi..and yet you can behold that quality ..and continue call your self a Sikh...Sadd!

Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji, one of the founding fathers of sikhi, emphasized the following line just as much as he did "Naam Japo, Keerat Karo, Vand Shako"

"Awwal Allah Noor Upaya, Kudrat Ke Sab Bande!

Ek Noor Se Sab Jag Upjeya, Koon Bhale Koon Mande!!"

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji kee fateh

penji,

first of all stop the personal attacks i may be a paapi for calling myself a singhni BUT what the hell does that have to do with my views towards a certain forum? err...2nd i have no hatred towards nihangs i dunno wat made u think that, keep ur comments to urself...unless you can prove them

LOL, interesting enough how no says that when the site is mocked by Bikramjit ..moreover with the use of hypocrisy...and especially on multiple threads....Then some of us seem it as a 'circus.'..Everyone wants to know or seems to care when it is given 'compliments' by Bikramjit...and when someone else brings a contradicting point ..it is seems 'boring' then ..huh?

i dunno what the hell ur on about there mate lol

anyway take care my dear penji, may waheguru bless you!

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji kee fateh

Kiddah...

penji,

first of all stop the personal attacks i may be a paapi for calling myself a singhni BUT what the hell does that have to do with my dislike towards a certain forum? err...2nd i have no hatred towards nihangs i dunno wat made u think that, keep ur comments to urself...unless you can prove them

What made me think of your grudge against Nihangs was clearly when you laughed ..or chuckled...on the comment of "Nangland"

I dont know how you find it funny, but I just dont seem to get the inner joke ji.

"what the hell does that have to do with my dislike towards a certain forum?"

I never said you not liking Nihangs had something to do with you disliking a certain forum...moreover, I didn't even relate you to SA.

Anyways yaar sorry If I was being too 'harsh' in the comments, but I seriously got tired of people Hypocrising

Couldn't have said better than you singh ^_^

btw, i know bik for almost more than two years on net (from sikh-history forum) he do lot of sewa for sikhi (ex. collecting sikh census figure), not just bash others like those nangs doo !

Anyway.. im getting tired of these mud throwing posts..

"I ain't trying to bash anyone particulary , but it was that time I lost my temper and rarely does that happen. Bikramjit Singh is a very intelligent guy - no doubt , but hypocrisy and ego are two of his favorite things ..(Or least it seems as if it were that way...) "

i who thought that people were to ABSTAIN THEMSELF FROM PERSONAL ATTACK ON THIS AND OTHER SITE!!!!

hahahhahaha.... you say not anyone particular, but bikramjit singh... WOW.... im amazed girl!!!!

oh and one more thing honey.... you say... :

"As you already know, the whole thing with "Sikhawareness hatred" ...has been going on with Bikramjit - Calling the site "Anti-Sikh", Bashing and blaming the moderators, being jealoused, and so forth ...It seems if whenever the chance he is given , he likes to "compliment Sikhawareness" ...talking about how the moderators don't know anything about sikhi and so forth..this that...and all the next BS."

Just on the same note as yours.... sikhawareness's OWN ADMINISTRATOR have WARNINGS..... doesnt it seems a little fishy?.. it does to me. Hey i aint bashing your site... no... i aint bashing the moderators... NO!... it a good place to challenge you parpakhta in SIKHI!.

rupinder kaur ji: "LOL, Why are you getting all personal here by saying "you" ...I told you I didn't support any site..And whats so hard to understand there?? "

Personal? do u know the meaning of this word sister? i doubt. If you read what you wrote ALL OVER AGAIN, im sure you will understand what im trying to tell you.

you dont support any site? ooooooohhhhhh...... dear dear dear.

you are prasing and defending the sikhawareness in your WHOLE POST... and yet you come to say this at the end "As I said, I dont support particulary any site ....But this was solely to the purpose of him hypocrising ......in no way does it mean I like sikhawareness and I hate sikhsangat or whatever...."

hahahahah.... its funny how people get new IDs and keep on bashing others, hana!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I am very shocked reading this post. This seems like a very petty topic, and I don't how anyone can gain anything either educationally or spiritually from such a thread. What is the point in this continuous slinging match(es) between forums, we are all Sikhs, can't we stay united? We are getting weaker as it is.

Rupinder, I thought you were a good person, I am sure you are, but I really didn't like the way you used my name in your post, you don't know who I am, what I am like, yet you implied many things which are really offensive about me. Please don't get me involved with anything you have against SA or Bik, I am here to learn, just like you, and that's as far as it goes. Bik is like a mentor to me, he helped me when I was doubtful of Sikhi and encouraged me to become Amritdhari and try to stay in Chardi Kala. I don't want to insult anyone, least of all another Sikh, so please forget these childish accusations (which had recently stopped, thankfully) and let's stick together, otherwise we are an easy target for the anti-Sikh movements just waiting to move in on us.

There is no point in this fighting, despite what people say, SA has tried only to bring awareness to the youth, if there was a hidden agenda, I would have not hesitated to leave. The team is so passionate to provide whatever Sewa is possible for people interested in Sikhi (and we don't get paid to sit there going through so many posts a day). Please don't get into this silly game of who is what and so on, it's really not something which befits a daughter of the Guru.

Dhan Guru Nanak Dev J

i tells us:

par ni(n)dhaa par mal mukh sudhhee agan krodhh cha(n)ddaal ||

Slandering others is putting the filth of others into your own mouth. The fire of anger is the outcaste who burns dead bodies at the crematorium.

May Vaheguru bless you with peace.

Gurfateh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Wow another Sikhawareness thread! If some off the rumours are to be believed then I should be ecstatic even if it's full of personal attacks. Hey, there's no such thing as bad publicity so if I am really the egotistical hypocrite that Rupinder aka desikuddi02 seems to want to portray me as then I shouldn't really be complaining. Gives me another 15 minutes of fame I suppose. But the facts speak a different story.

1. I take no issue with you posting personal details about me because since I left sikhawareness I have become used to character assassination as a tool to decry any attempt to try and give a sense of reality to the forum moderators and truth singh. But I do take issue with you posting personal details about Saihajleen Kaur. As a third party you should not be bringing her into this debate.

2. The 'fact' that I had asked to become a moderator and the use of this as a explanation for my opposition to what is happening on SA was brought up by truth singh recently. As far as I recall I did not PM, email or post any request to be considered as a moderator. I am surprised that as just a member of sikhawareness you seem to post so authoritively about my supposed request to become a moderator. When Truth Singh posted this new info in answer to Jsb leaving the forum, I asked for him to provide some evidence that I had asked and he didn't provide it. Perhaps you have access to the evidence and perhaps you would like to share it with us.

3. You ask why did I not stop using SA as soon as Sikh history admin told me it was considered an anti-sikh site. Well as

surprising as it may seem I like to make my own judgements and form my own opinion. I don't know about you but that's just the way I am. Yes, I have highlighted the reasons why I think SA in my view due to the way the Nangs are allowed to get away with posting their propaganda with the connivence of some of the Mods is becoming an anti-sikh site. I have NEVER asked anyone not to post on SA and neither have I asked anyone not to use that forum. I also like others to form their own opinions. I have posted information on why I think the SA admin should take seriously but unfortunately he has not. It is not my place to tell others including my friends whether they should be using SA or not.

4. As for emailing the mods after my ban, well that was because a thread had been started by Truth Singh about my being banned. I seem to recall that you took particular delight in that fact that I had been banned and called my email to give my side of the story as 'Besti' more properly 'Baisti'. That was a very constructive post !. What made the thread particularly misleading was the fact that he stated that I had 'misbehaved' with a female moderator. I don't know how others viewed this accusation but to me this was totally untrue and what made it doubly reprehensible was the fact that no further details were given about the 'misbehaviour' leaving plenty of scope for the other members to get the wrong idea. I requested Truth Singh to give an explanation of what the 'misbehaviour' had been but true to form he did not. Nihal Kaur a Nang was the first to get the wrong end of the stick by stating that 'no proper Singh would misbehave with a female'

5. The misbehaviour as it was termed was solely that I had told Kaur1699 that she was a hypocrite for firstly asking members to sort out their differences by PM and then when I sent a PM to Lallesvari she took no time in entertaining a compliant based on that PM. The whole idea of a PM is that it is personal an

d ettiquette demands that it's confidential nature be maintained until both parties agree to it's contents being made public. Truth Singh also recently posted this PM on the SA forum. That's hypocrisy in my book.

6. I have issues with Lallesvari and Narsingha going back at least a year and on various forums. Lallesvari's propaganda I encountered firstly on sikhe.com and I had a number of debates with him. I especially took issue to his calling the actions of the Akalis who took over the Gurdwaras from the Mahants as 'illegal'. Hundreds of Akalis were martyred, thousands injured and disabled for life in that struggle. Whether you agree with what the SGPC has become nowadays or not, you cannot take away from the struggle of those Akalis in their effort to free the Gurdwaras from the corrupt Mahants. Another of his pet theories was that the morality that we see in Sikhi today was never there before and is just influenced by the victorian values of the British rulers.

7. I admit that I should not have used the words 'white arse' in my PM to Lallesvari. But he should not have taken offence as he did because he has told some people that he is not even a Gora. On other forums he claims to be a Gora from a Portugese background. I have known many white Sikhs in the last few years, and I would be the first to admit that they can be said to more Sikh than the Sikhs who are born into Sikhi. They bring none of the punjabi cultural baggage that he have and which restricts our practicising Sikhi the way the Gurus' preached it. But I take issue with someone who was not born in a Sikh family but who goes around spreading his BS ideas about Sikhi. I do get angry when I see young Sikhs such as Nsb who came on the SA forum seeking to further their knowledge of Sikhi only to be met with Nang propaganda at every turn. He left disappointed as do many Sikhs with SA. I take issue when mods like N30 Singh sabotaging every debate I had with Lallesvari and Narsingha at the point where the

y had been forced into a corner only to be assisted by N30 Singh posting that 'we need Sikh unity' and the way mods lock the threads to allow Nangs to to get way with not answering the questions put to them. I PM'd Truth Singh and other Mods about his behaviour and was told that it wouldn't happen again and that he had been warned many times before not to take sides. But it continued as did my disappointment with SA.

8. Since I left SA I have had a number of emails and PM's on this forum from people who are worried by the effect the forum is having on their friends, family members etc. It may come as a surprise to you but I have only ever initiated one thread about Sikhawareness and the others were initiated by others. Including one thread concerning N30 Singh and his views on certain matters.

This is getting to be a long post so I will stop here. I have other details which I would love to divulge but I respect the privacy of others.

GurFateh

Bikramjit