( My Brother Cut His Small Beared)

Guest Tragedy

Guest Tragedy

i am helpless. my younger brother has cut his beared which was not so long.

and he ddnt told anybody abt it in home.

one day we founded that he had cut his beared.

now he has entered in barber's shop to give this beared a balanced look.

plz do ardas so that he can come into sikhism and stop doing these things.

he even ddnt gave us a chance to guide him or warn him and did this act without telling anybody.

i know in this situation he can not stop cutting it with our suggestions and lectures.

only i need all u sangat to do ardas for his first of all mine then his and rest of family's gursikhi jivan.

plz ardas for removal of wines and meats from our house and Satgur give us a gursikhi jivan.

he is not ready to listen anything and has made up his mind that he will not keep it.

however he is veg and dont drink.

but his all friends are non-sikh like him and they all are cut head ( non keshadhari) but my brother has unshorn hair but he has started cutting his beared.

in the company of his stupid friends he feel that long beared is a subject of fun making thing and he feel shame in keeping it.

plz do something

one thing is sure that he cant understand any point of keeping it and dnt have any respect of all shaheedians of gursikhs who died for KESH. only GURU'S KIRPA can change him.

plz ardas for his gursikhi jivan.

and whole of my family's

VAHEGUROO JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGUROO JI KI PHATEH!!!

bhaji/bhenji i will do ardaas for ur brother n ur family bt can i just say that one is bblessed with a gursikhi jeevan not because of their own intelligence but because guroo maharaj blesses with them,does kirpa on them and because of their previous karam.

don't give him lectures or anyting just talk to him with pyaar and explain using tuks from gurbani and our beautiful rich history.if he doesn't listen i'm afraid nothing else can be done apart from ardaas.

I think you as his brother/sister should talk to him and find out why he did it, i think its bcus of the ppl he hangs around with, not saying there bad ppl just that peers can influence you to do anything...

And try to convince him that he is wrong nd get him to grow his beard agen.....

hope everything gets better for you and your family .............

Speak to your bro, but dont be to pushy with him that will make him not listen to you even more. Understand his feelings why he did it?.... let him explain to you! Dont blackmail him by talking about the past 'Shaheeds', however after a while then explain to him what others have done for our religion. Talking from experience nothing will change your mind until the person wants to do it himself. Dont take this the wrong way, as a sikh person your right its wrong to trim your beard however all i would say be there for your bro, dont be different towards him cus he's cut his beard, infact love him more, keep giving him advise but like dont NAGG. He will realise after a while and he will keep it when he feels like it.