Bhagat Puran Singh Jee

sall

ok make sense, I thought it was Puran Singh Kericholwalay, how come they wide apart? I thought they were the same person, my bad!

Read the story of Bhagat Puran Singh and Puran Singh Dhanjal (GNSSJ)....................you will seee for yourself why they are miles apart in everyway.

For me Bhaghat Puran Singh is a true modern Sikh hero.........there are very few of these. He is not interested in Jathas, Dera's or anything. Just helping people.....disabled poor etc.

I have read the story of Baba Kerichwal waley! I have even seen him, but I got confused with the two.

I think there isnt anything wrong with having a jatha, but against a dera. Jatha can be all the sikhs aka Panth who helps the needy etc. Dera is like your own gurdwara and a sect? no?

However saying this, there any many divisions in sikhism now, so many its unbelievable and where have they started from. Ah well each to their own.

sant Baba Puran Singh was also a sikh hero for the uk sangat. he set up the first amrit sancaar in the uk. He help changed the law 4 Singha to wear paghan on motorbikes. He set up various charities in the birmingham area including the asian womens centre and the black rights union. he changed the law for singhs to work on industrial sites.he helped with the imigration policy helping people from india and africa into the country and findin jobs for them...i dont know how YOU can compare wisdom of 2 enlightened people. and by the way GNNSJ isnt a jatha in the sense that your thinking of it.it isnt a prty,political motivated gurudwara. if you understood punjabi yaaro it GURU NANAK NISHKAM SEWAK JATHA...this means self less service.which is what soho road gurudwara wale have done for the comunity.they've set up the nca building with a connextions centre, comunity help and gyms..not just for the sikh community but for all.

not no sec crap, a gurudwara is whre you can find peace, and for me the only gurudwara that offers that with out no cate rubbish, no jatha rubbish, no khalistan stuff and no politics is sohoroad gurudwara.