Screw Life I Aint No Singh

Guest Screw life

Guest Screw life

Life is just a piece of **** i just hate it ***** it alll, what do you do wen all the troubles you could possibly have pile up at once, and even God wont answer, however manyy times you ask he wont reply, Guroo Sahibs hukamnama doesent help and it just happens again and again and it doesnt stop. Im a disgrace to sikhi, a disgrace to the panth, a disgrace to humankind. I talk all day of sikhi and shaheeds and khalistan, but im just a weak peace of ******. I cant do jack, everything about me is wrong, and i cant even forget any of my mistakes in the past let alone all the crap goin on now and some of it aint even my fault and even death aint a way out of it cause this wonderfully 'perfect' system just throws us into even more *** after we die. I hate this crappy existence,

ahhhh screw it, were here to just die anyway.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Screw life (original poster)

i posted this post and so do other people post posts like this because life isnt positive. I, along with most other people, am writing posts which reflect my state of mind, and in my life there arent many positive outcomes so im sorry.

I need some serious help, im just breaking down and i want to cry. Every time i have a problem i take a hukamnama in the morning and Guroo Sahib gives a hukamnama saying stuff like how he protects and loves me and he always will do etc. However, on the verge of tears as i write this, it feels as though Guroo Sahib breaks his promises to me everyday. I know your all gona say its not about guroo sahib doing stuff for me, its about me doing stuff for guroo sahib,

but it breaks my heart that i place all my trust in him everyday and i beleive his hukamnama with faith, but then everything goes opposite to what he says,

Guroo ji is someone i love with all my heart but it doesnt feel like he loves me. I ask him again and again if he loves me, and he replies with yes, then he dissapears and leaves me with all these troubles, wen i ask him why he left me and didnt help me, why he didnt stop it from happening in the first place he again says that he loves me and will protect me, but everydays events make me feel like these are all lies and watever he says he will do he never does, and this is what makes me cry

Naam seems to help, but helps for only a short time, and all i get from naam as comfort is a short feeling of happiness, but then it just goes and doesnt come back...

Screewwwwwwwwwww ittttttt

Screw Life Singh

if someone very much smaller than you came you and demanded your help, all the while criticising your general existence and the things you had done, would you want to help them?

of course maybe God is beyond feelings like that, but it's something to think about. Maybe try actually beliveing that God will help you. how can we expect things from God when we haven't done anything in return?

remember that there is no 'you' or 'me', there is only God everywhere, in everyone. but we tend to concentrate on OUR lives and OUR troubles because if WE'RE upset, then that's the end of world. be grateful for what you have, you have the ability to remember God, to do some good in the world, to inspire other people. use these gifts, and remember God every step of the way.

learn from your mistakes, but don't forget them. don't let your life revolve around your past either. think of the present, and think about what you would do if you were told you had one day to live. if you have any faith at all, it would shock you into Japping. live like that everyday, because time is too precious to be negative all the time.

- keeri

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

we all go through hardships in life - i try to think of mine as tests to pass. just fight through it and dont give up! japp naam and remember him when things get rough and things'll b easier...it always is for me :)

feel free to pm me if u need

Guest peacemaker
Life is just a piece of **** i just hate it ***** it alll, what do you do wen all the troubles you could possibly have pile up at once, and even God wont answer, however manyy times you ask he wont reply, Guroo Sahibs hukamnama doesent help and it just happens again and again and it doesnt stop. Im a disgrace to sikhi, a disgrace to the panth, a disgrace to humankind. I talk all day of sikhi and shaheeds and khalistan, but im just a weak peace of ******. I cant do jack, everything about me is wrong, and i cant even forget any of my mistakes in the past let alone all the crap goin on now and some of it aint even my fault and even death aint a way out of it cause this wonderfully 'perfect' system just throws us into even more *** after we die. I hate this crappy existence,

ahhhh screw it, were here to just die anyway.

Don't give up! Please feel free to pm me and let me know exactly what's wrong. I'll be glad to help you out through this! :TH:

Guest baba amarjeet singh

hmm

take a nice big sized bata

warm up some nice bibeki milk

then make some nice warm cookies

and sit in front of the fire in the evening time eating your cookies and drinking your milk

watching the sun set, whilst listening to bibi kulwinder kaurs keertan

make sure you are wearing a nice warm night gown and flowery socks whilst doing all this

if this fails to work i will be amazed