There's This Kid At School

Guest I AM NO-ONE

grin.gif

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A personal example:

Theres this guy in my school that used to bully me, verbally. I didn't fight back . I took it from him though he was smaller then me. He pushed me around until one day i drew the line. I told him if he didn't stop i would have to fight back, though i am a very peaceful person and never like to hurt other people. He persisted, and continued makeing fun of me. Then at the the end of the day i told him wanted to talk to him after school. I met him at the park and told him that he had made fun of me for to long and that this was where it stopped. He swore at me punched me in the stomach. I fought back. By the time i was done he was crying and telling me he would never mess with any singh big or small. Just to let you know im in grade 8 and im 5'10. He's only 5'7.

Take the bullying and everything until a certain extent. When people swear at you and bully you they are only hurting themselves and are making you stronger. Theres this line in Gurbani by Bhagat Kabeer ji (cant remmber it right now) the message was that in the end all will be narrated before dharam raj and while you suffered initlally you will be rewarded, while he might have enjoyed it inmtially he will reiceive his punishment. Remember: When all else has failed it is Rightful to raise the sword.

WJKK WJKF

u say u r no one to go around hitting someone then who is this guy to hit u. i admire u spirit for not hitting this guy back. but no one deserves to be bullied. i think u should stand u for yr self. i no its easy to say and who am i to talk cus i'm not in yr position but i do not like to see people get treated this way. don't feel intimidated bullies are normally insecure people who pick on others to boost there egos. i think u should speak to ur teacher or if u decide to approach him don't go alone have back up. sorry to ask but r u sure u havn't done anything to this guy to tick him off. sometimes we say things that may offend or upset people but we r unaware. maybe u want to try and talk to this guy to find out. if u do decide to talk to him make sure u talk to him in a place where there's plenty of people around so if he tries to hit u some1 will see and come to yr aid. BUT sometimes some people r plain stupid and pick on others. when ever i think of bullies i thank god im not them. wot sort of people go around inflicting pain on others for no reason. u might be getting bullied but i'm sure ur a hundred times better a better person then that guy is cus yr not the bully. keep japing naam, keep the faith and be strong. wotever u decide to do think about it fast and wisely. don't let anyone bring u down or make u feel this way. i hope everything works out for u

FATEH