Sikh Sisters Where Are You?

You know what, you people in the UK are bunch of p******. If someone ever dares to mess with us Monay Jatts here in Canada, then we Monay Jatts will destroy them by any means necessary.

lol yehhh ok.....come against ur own by callin them p****** shows how "tough" you are.... rolleyes.gif

How exactly are they my own people? rolleyes.gif

oh so u dont class Sikh / Sikh Panth followers - round the world - your brothers / sisters etc?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not all Sikhs are p**ies in the U.K. But they are seriously outnumbered here,

Q:- No, not all Sikhs are p**ies in the U.K

Ans :- So u agree some are ! LOL.gif

Q:- But they are seriously outnumbered here :-

Ans :-

So one has to tell u how numbers are made ?

Dont make me blurt it OK boy. ( ask your wife )

again ie if a big if because u Uk sikhs may not have one if u keep on loosing your gals to them :) )

That is whi I say u UK Sikhs are a p**** lot LOL.gif

see the Candian boys :awesome

they got History like

1 ) http://www.sikhs.org/100th/part1a.html ,

2 ) Komagata Maru ( there is a movie being made shortly a mans movie )

(all the movie u could produce was a bundle of jokers in " Bend it like beckeham " )

the Candian boys also have heros like

• Professor Teja Singh

• Gurdit Singh's

• Hardit Singh Malik etc

• 8 MP

What d u have to show in UK ? :<Edited>:

how ever please say what can we From India do for u all UK boys united.gif #1

love :nihungsmile:

so how come Sikh Bhaji's tend to group themselves as Candian Sikhs n others as UK Sikhs, USA Sikhs etc? - kinda sad really...jus so u ppl know i aint arguin this point becuase i found the comment about UK people being p***** - i found it offensive becuase you look down at your OWN brother's and sisters... :)

why would you wanna be called Candian, or British anyway? we supposed to be Sikh / Sikh Panth followers...?? nonono.gif

Equally, we can educate and keep eachother in Sikhi, but at the end of the day it all is upon the individual to make that choice.

Don't forget people that it may not be a bad thing for someone to marry out of religion.

We hear such a ho-ha about apni koria marrying muslims guys...but you can't really judge their relationship. It may be good for some girls and the outcome may suit that couple...

It's too complex a situation to simple get all hyped up and argumentative about, and it really is something we should educate each other about, but we MUST bear in mind that at the end of the day it's their choice...if they choose to marry a muslim guy fair enough.

unquote

IK ONG KAR SATGURU PARSAD!!

In case of suitability : both the guy and the gal would compromise equitably. Why do we only hear of sikh gals converting and none of the muslim guys becoming sikhs? It only goes to prove that this is a missionary move and one sided compromise.

Bibis.. come forward for changing the scene.. have the muslim guys converted to sikhs. If they do, then you are in for a fair deal.. or else.. you are at the losing end..

------------

Bhul chuk maaf karnee jee