Sikh Sisters Where Are You?

Gurufateh!

I agree with what your saying!!! BUT when it comes down to it everyone's got their OWN man (mind) - we all stand our OWN ground, but its kinda hard to talk to bhenji's about getting in touch with boys they dont know about. SOME come out with comments like ' you dont know him like i do' :) - end of the day EVERY kuri has a choice - we all got a concious - we know when we about to do something wrong. What i dont get is WHY do apane bhenji's give out personal details over website like that hi5 etc thing...?? i remember that disease thread some paji posted on here about msn being a disease and he's right!!! stuff starts off from 'hey how u doin' - its ok to talk to paji's BUT not when kuri decide to take it to the next level and say 'yeh lets meet up at some hotel...'

Anyway am still a bachee myself (believe it or not lol) so i cant speak on other bhenji's - can only do Ardass that apane choose the right route! pray.gif

Like i said before - please no one take my opnion as offensive - am still learning myself :TH:

Gurufateh!

well said...

sites social networking sites is now the easiest form of communication where predatory extremist muslim males can go and start the grooming process. Most of these girls on these sites are only religious by name. There parents dont know anything of their daughters activities, so its hard for them to know whats going on. And your right if you try to reason with some of these girls is not easy, they will come up with excuses for the guy cos they have ben trapped so far in the grooming process. They only learn after they have been used, abused and their family life been torn apart.

Anyways for a young sister you seem to have alot of sense and it talk too... well done :TH:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurufateh!

I agree with what your saying!!! BUT when it comes down to it everyone's got their OWN man (mind) - we all stand our OWN ground, but its kinda hard to talk to bhenji's about getting in touch with boys they dont know about. SOME come out with comments like ' you dont know him like i do' :) - end of the day EVERY kuri has a choice - we all got a concious - we know when we about to do something wrong. What i dont get is WHY do apane bhenji's give out personal details over website like that hi5 etc thing...?? i remember that disease thread some paji posted on here about msn being a disease and he's right!!! stuff starts off from 'hey how u doin' - its ok to talk to paji's BUT not when kuri decide to take it to the next level and say 'yeh lets meet up at some hotel...'

Anyway am still a bachee myself (believe it or not lol) so i cant speak on other bhenji's - can only do Ardass that apane choose the right route! pray.gif

Like i said before - please no one take my opnion as offensive - am still learning myself :TH:

Gurufateh!

well said...

sites social networking sites is now the easiest form of communication where predatory extremist muslim males can go and start the grooming process. Most of these girls on these sites are only religious by name. There parents dont know anything of their daughters activities, so its hard for them to know whats going on. And your right if you try to reason with some of these girls is not easy, they will come up with excuses for the guy cos they have ben trapped so far in the grooming process. They only learn after they have been used, abused and their family life been torn apart.

Anyways for a young sister you seem to have alot of sense and it talk too... well done :TH:

pssssh nah my ears like sataliette (no i dont know how to spell) i pick up from Vude bhenjee's and paaji's!!!! finally got good Sangat pray.gif

The best way forward is for sikh women's organisations like kaurageous, jaikara, etc to start to take this issue seriously and put it top of the agenda. In my experience other females are more likely to listen to other females because they relate and feel more comfortable talking about these issues. So that is why I suggest our Sikhs sisters take the lead role in this and the brothers can add back up services if need be.

pssssh nah my ears like sataliette (no i dont know how to spell) i pick up from Vude bhenjee's and paaji's!!!! finally got good Sangat pray.gif

its a good thing you have..lol

bless you

lol awwwwww i got blessed lol fankkkss paajjiii!!! :TH:

Gurfateh Ji!

There is a group that has been set up in the Midlands, for sikh sisters to come together, for debate, discussion, share knowledge, awareness raising etc called KAURAGEOUS.. see www.kaurageous.com

This issue of muslim conversions is being addressed as part of their International Womens Week THIS WEEK (5-9th march 2007), they have made a week long programme of events, the poster can be seen on their website, and is also a sticky in fun/global events section.

The talk will be delivered tomorrow (tuesday 6th march at 6pm, GNG smethwick, hall 1) called WAKE UP CALL.

Its going to be quite hard hitting from what ive heard, so the facilities and groups have been set up, its a matter of who can be bothered to find out the dangers we face as sikh women.

PLEASE FORWARD the message about the talk tomorrow and urge sisters to attend..

Gurfateh!

Excellent news... though the girls most at risk probably wont even know about these kind of events or wont be bothered to attend. Another strategy needs to be found to target those who hardly go to gurdwara.

the world is unknown, the most powerful religions(Chirstian and Isam) try to convert people by cause more damages in their world than peaces. if each religion preachs peace but why do they cause so much suffering? If the holy books of all religion say that all humans are equal but why do we cause so much corruption?

dont worry though ppl vote for me in election and i'll make difference!!!! :lol: :) come on though i aint exactly on roll 6 votes whoo hoo... nonono.gif

..ok in that case you have my vote lol :TH:

fankuuuu!!! i wont 4get u Sangat wen i make it!!!! gona b right there givin my speech of thanks!!!! :TH: